stability
hi,

Hope someone can help. I have customised skin but it appears unstable. One example is that it would revert to confluence. Secondly, if you press live TV but no PVR is enabled all background fanart reverts to gravity (astronaut in space). Lastly, what is the best way to copy my custom skin on to a mate's box and create back if anything does go wrong?
Can't help much with your stability issues but all your skin settings are in userdata (wiki). You can just copy that folder over.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
is the stability issue a common thing. Is it just best to stick with confluence

tried to copy userdate but it doesn't copy custom menu
(2014-10-29, 02:33)QAASI Wrote: is the stability issue a common thing. Is it just best to stick with confluence
Honestly I've never had any stability issues with any of the current versions of Aeon Nox, but I haven't tried all of them. What version of Kodi do you have installed?

(2014-10-29, 02:33)QAASI Wrote: tried to copy userdate but it doesn't copy custom menu
Are you sure you're copying the right file? All your settings are contained in that file. What's the custom menu?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Is your box rooted?
(2014-10-29, 14:08)QAASI Wrote: Is your box rooted?

No
so how do you back up your box and how would you duplicate on another box fir a friend
My box is a MacMini and I back it up with Time Machine. That's not going to work for you. You might try XBMC Backup. Since you're not using an official version of Kodi I don't know if it'll work or not. Your best option might be to seek support from whoever you purchased the box from.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stability0