• 2(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
path with spaces works, it gets URL encoded by xbmc.
you have to use content target="" i think. also try without target at all.
you could also try pvr://channels/tv/$LOCALIZE[Id_of_corresponding_xbmc_label_id]/

(never looked into PVR too much so I can only guess)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Many thanks Wink , will try this tomorrow and will report.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2014-11-04, 21:30)phil65 Wrote: path with spaces works, it gets URL encoded by xbmc.
you could also try pvr://channels/tv/$LOCALIZE[Id_of_corresponding_xbmc_label_id]/

AWESOME, a huge Thank You.
I managed to get the PVR channels to display straight inline thru the Home menu. I have now all the features following the same layout directly accessible in home. I will start now coding from a white page since I understand much better the structure and don't want to clean the code of an existing skin.

sweet! glad to see this skin moving forward! Big Grin
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2014-11-05, 12:42)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2014-11-04, 21:30)phil65 Wrote: path with spaces works, it gets URL encoded by xbmc.

AWESOME, a huge Thank You.
I managed to get the PVR channels to display straight inline thru the Home menu. I have now all the features following the same layout directly accessible in home. I will start now coding from a white page since I understand much better the structure and don't want to clean the code of an existing skin.
no problem. I have a rep button. Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
impressive ideas. Props.
Thanks.

Just giving some news. I'm actually still working on it, the home menu is almost built and works perfectly. The problem is that the more I feel confortable with the code, the more I want to add. I don't know how many times I have rewritten the Home.XML and finally divided it's size by 3 when discovered variables ...

It is mostly PVR oriented since I use it 99% of the time and I build it around this. The most interresting is that I managed to get channels navigation directly from home. So no need to navigate between windows (press home, pvr is the first item, just scroll left or right to select channel and see program informations). That's really confortable to my taste.

Have made some design improvements too, I planned to post a video in some days and maybe live shots this week.

Here are some "Live" shots

It looks really nice.
I think the fonts look quite small, but that's just a matter of personal taste Smile
(2014-11-19, 14:12)kyotocafe Wrote: It looks really nice.
I think the fonts look quite small, but that's just a matter of personal taste Smile
Thanks.

Well it looks fine on my TV and computer, but I use large screen. It should not be a problem to add a "bigger font" setting in the skin options if needed.

(2014-11-19, 20:25)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2014-11-19, 14:12)kyotocafe Wrote: It looks really nice.
Thanks.

Well it looks fine on my TV and computer, but I use large screen. It should not be a problem to add a "bigger font" setting in the skin options if needed.

Thanks. It sounds good.
Video Preview update. Enjoy.

Very slick and nice design.
Very slick! Where's the download? Is that wood wallpaper customizable?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-12-09, 04:15)patseguin Wrote: Very slick! Where's the download? Is that wood wallpaper customizable?
Thanks all. No download yet. Here's what is working ... still many things doesn't. There's a lot of work before posting a usable preview.

For the customizable background, it's planned but won't be up for first releases. I'm working on something to be fully working now and will add extra features and customization later when stable (if possible).

Info : EPG grid is coded

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18