Lost films in library?
Hi guys, bit of a weird one but i seem to have lost about 300+ films from my library, i have another pc in the house and it scans and finds them all no problem on the xbmc running on that, this box has been running probably just as long but as said i'm now missing a LOT of flms that are located on my NAS, the box has found and scraped them before, so i don't think its the way the files are named.

for instance, i have "the amazing spiderman" but i cannot get it to show up in the library, i can access the folder for it when going through VIDEO>FILES and even right click on the folder and get the movie info to scrape, but it wont "appear" in the library, that applies to about 1 third of my collection and its really starting to annoy me why its doing this

i also used the app "missing movie scanner" and it says there is only 10 films missing, so its like it has them all on file, just not showing them in the library catalogue

any ideas would be great
fix your naming of the folders/files
You don't have "Hide Watched" setting on do you?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-10-29, 22:46)helta Wrote: fix your naming of the folders/files

I did, i "fixed" the amazing spiderman's folder and naming to exactly same as the one on the movie db's, still wont show up, and if it was a naming problem it would have never scraped details in the first place?

nope, hide watched is unticked
Well then you need a debug log (wiki)

Post it to a pastebin site.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost films in library?0