XBMC interface drops to desktop when MCM or uTorrent are active
Title says it all.
I am watching content in XBMC Gotham (13.2; Win 7/64, i7, 32GB RAM). I use Media Center Master to fetch new material automatically via torrents, using uTorrent. As soon as uTorrent fires up to grab the new content, or whenever Media Center Master initializes such a request then XMBC's visual interface drops either to black screen or to the desktop. The content that had been running continues to play and the sound continues too, but the video is gone. Pressing EXIT a few times may bring it back, but I've been just pressing the launch shortcut and that seems to do the trick.

This is fully repeatable and has been happening for weeks. Any idea where to look?

Thanks in advance.
Is your desktop refresh rate the same as xbmc, do you have sync to display in settings on?
(2014-10-30, 17:49)k4sh1n Wrote: Is your desktop refresh rate the same as xbmc, do you have sync to display in settings on?

I have no clue. Where would I find these settings, and what should they be set to ideally? I'm not an expert at this stuff so pointing me where to look and what I should be looking for would be tremendously appreciated. With thanks!
This is because the other application is stealing focus from xbmc. You van try my XBMC-Launcher application to control the focus.
(2014-11-01, 15:11)baijuxavior Wrote: This is because the other application is stealing focus from xbmc. You van try my XBMC-Launcher application to control the focus.

I have XBMC Launcher already installed, but I'm not sure what its settings should be. Under "focus settings" both boxes are unchecked, focus delay is 400s.
Basically, this computer is exclusively an HTPC machine. It serves no other purpose, it's up for as close to 24/7/365 as a Windows machine can possibly be, and with the exception of brief maintenance sessions for things like Windows updates, etc, I want the XBMC interface to always be on screen. Whatever's running in the background needs to stay in the background.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC interface drops to desktop when MCM or uTorrent are active0