Developer Wanted for easy add-on
Hello,

I have a library of over 4000 videos and I like to delete them from my playlist/HD selectively as I view them without using the OSD menu.
I am running windows 7 and use both my android phone as a remote and a Logitec keyboard.

The code would need to:

1. store the current file path.
2. execute next to play the next video
3. delete the video in the stored file path.

I would be very appreciative and would even compensate a developer that can provide an functionality.

Send me a PM.
Can someone point me toward an existing add-on that I can change myself to achieve this?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=162517
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Well, I found a way around my issue without needing a new custom add-on.

I enabled simpleplaylist, and added a key mapping in my keyboard. XML file. So as I'm watching music videos, I press the hot key and add the file to a delete playlist. Then periodically, I go to that playlist and delete the files by one by one. Although not perfect, it allows me to forego media monkey for identifying files to be deleted.

Two issues though

1. Deleting the file does not remove it from the playlist, even after library clean.

2. I wish I could delete all playlist files at once, but it doesn't allow select all.

Looking for input from the developer of the simpleplaylist add-on on above issues.
Looking for input from the developer of the simpleplaylist add-on on above issues.
Anyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Developer Wanted for easy add-on0