Win channels not showing up! HELP!
When i just installed and used the m3u: http://xty.me/husham2014 , it was working well. After some time i noticed the channels stopped loading when i launched xbmc. when i go to LIVE TV , none of the channels are showing up anymore. Why is this happening?

i also deleted an reinstalled XBMC and the problem is still there!

HELP
Click your own link and read what it says....literally took me 10 seconds to figure out the problem.
I have the same problem her , is there an other link are we have to wait for a new one ?
I would say try to contact husham or vdubt25 has a list as well (probably not the same list), but he is on vacation for the next couple of days and his account was suspended like husham's.
Does anybody know if/when there will be a working link??
For those who having issues with live tv try weebly url that's what i had to try after my live tv got knock out.It has 535 channels some work and some dont.Check on Youtube for the link.
All I can say is if you want rely good working links use a premium site I've had no problems and its legal and cost is low I get about 2000 plus channels
(2017-11-14, 04:57)Burnzie Wrote: its legal and cost is low I get about 2000 plus channels
I do VERY much doubt that your "premium site" with 2000+ channels is legal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
channels not showing up! HELP!1