Helix 3.0.0 issue?
I've been trying this out:
On a system running Helix Alpha4 on a Windows 7 platform with Black Glass Nova v 3.0.0 , the home sub-menu categories do not open to configure the sub-menus (I can run down each one of the main menu items on the left but it will not open the actual customize sub-menu screen to configure what subs I want)
I have a Gotham system and it is fine on that version, where I can readily configure the sub-menus.
Nothing actually appears on any of the sub-menus on my Helix system except 'Settings' which has a switch to Black Glass (rather than Nova)

Is this a bug, or am I just missing something in the skin settings that allows that configuration of the home sub-menus?
It's a major issue because I was unable to get to the File Manager to create some sources without having that sub-menu - the only way (that I could find anyway) to get the FileManager was to set the start-up mode to display that screen.

Appreciate your guidance if I'm just missing something.

p.s. Just checked out your Nebula - it is same, the customize submenu does not open
There's a bug in the current Kodi nightlies which prevents the skinshortcuts script (which this skin uses to manage submenus) from running - a change was made which limits the type of scripts which can be run via the RunScript() function, and the type of script skinshortcuts presents itself as wasn't included. This will be fixed in Kodi when this - https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5593 - PR is merged. If you can't wait, there's a workaround on skinshortcuts git - https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts
Thanks!
Now that I think about it this machine might in fact be a nightly rather than alpha4
I'll check that out - I'm not really in major hurry though, just preparing for Kodi and experimenting with a few skins
I quite like this so far - would prefer the toolbar at the bottom rather than top personally but it' not exactly a showstopper
Yes is fixed in the Kodi Helix 14 Beta Release - submenus now populated correctly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Helix 3.0.0 issue?0