Req Episode Bookmark Stop Points
Lightbulb 
Hello, long time lurker on these forums and first time poster. I recently started collecting a lot of old cartoon DVDs from when I was a child so my kids could see them. Most of these are multi-episodes. The scraper works fine and the episode bookmarks work great too! (both episodes are displayed from the single file and when I select the second episode it plays from where the second episode starts). This is great. However, if I start the first of the two episodes it will play the whole file and both episodes. It would be nice if XBMC treated episode bookmarks additionally as "break points" or "stop points" similar to those used in code execution debug. This way, each episode would start and stop exactly where the user set the episode bookmark.

TLBig GrinR - The idea is to make episode bookmarks double as stopping points for XBMC, so that it stops and you can select the next episode from the tv show menu to pick up.

As an important note, I am suggesting this feature would ONLY apply to "Episode Bookmarks" and not bookmarks of any other kind.

(Yes, I'm aware I could solve this by splitting the files, but that can be a pain in the neck for entire series, especially the few that have 3 episodes per file!)
+1

I would agree with this. At the very least it would be nice if it marked both episodes as played, given that both episodes have actually played. A break point that would identify the beginning of episodes so that the episodes behave as separate files would be the ideal solution.
This would be a nice natural evolution of the feature. +1
...bump...would LOVE to see this feature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode Bookmark Stop Points0