Customizing the Skin Menu(Anime Button)
Hi, I'm coming back to Kodi after a long time away.

I've decieded to try out Kodi's Helix's dev version.
I've installed the Transparency skin and as I have a lot of anime, intend to add an "Anime Menu". I'm not refering to the custom menu items, which are stuck in one place and don't seem to work at the moment.
Here is a link to a guide that worked and shows what I'd like to do: HOW-TO customize the home menu with custom categories
This method no longer seems to work.

Could some please spare the time to help me make it work?

Cheers

--Ryonez
For movies I modded T! to have folders in the Movies button with one folder for my normal movies and another to my animemovies.
For my tv shows what I end up doing was creating custom playlists based on the folders each item was in (anime / kids / etc), adding them to favorites then in the tv sub menu adding the favorites.
The last way might work for you with putting the favorites in one of the three custom buttons.
Sorry I should proberbly have pointed out that the custom buttons aren't working. Plus, My whole setup is for anime, so it should be at the top of the list.
I don't see anything wrong with using the custom menu buttons Other than the bottom position, that should be a priority, handled with smart playlists, tags or nodes through favourites. Deselecting all the other menu buttons... and voila the custom buttons are on top.

Quote:I'm not refering to the custom menu items, which are stuck in one place and don't seem to work at the moment.

From the effort you're making, it sounds like a new skin fork is at hand. Perhaps someone from the thread you mentioned might be able to assist.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customizing the Skin Menu(Anime Button)0