Streaming xbmc from pc to iPad
Hi,
After some help with a problem I'm having streaming to my iPad. Now selected UPnP in settings on my pc side of xbmc, and I've downloaded the xbmc app on my iPad(iPad with retina). Which lets me control xbmc on my pc via the iPad. But when I go into my library and try to stream a movie to my iPad, I just get to watch the small loading circle go around and around.
I have my pc connected to my router via lan cable, and my router is a Netcomm N900 dual band. The movie I've tested is only a DVD backed up onto a external hard drive.
Full bars on my Wi-Fi connection.

Any help would be great
What are you using to play the XBMC UPnP share? I've had good success with VLC and nPlayer for accessing XBMC's library.
I'm using the Xbmc ios app. I have no problem accessing the library, I can even stream video clips I've captured. Could it be the file type I've saved the movies as?
Oh, XBMC to XBMC. That's even weirder if it's not working. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) from XBMC on your iPad?
Hi Ned,
Sorry for the late reply, no worries I will install the log uploader and get that data for you.
Cheers
HI got the debug files for you.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=339811

Also when I select my pc in the xbmc ipad app I am able to play the quicktime clips I've captures I my phone.

Cheers
The problem I have see seams to be with the xbmc app. I downloaded the Airplayer app and know I have no problems streaming content to my iPad.
To Ned Scott thanks for your time,

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming xbmc from pc to iPad0