Win Aspect ratio for for fanart
Hopefully this isn't a rookie question - I've really tried searching the forums but can't find an answer.

I've repurposed an old netbook running WIndows 7 starter edition with a 17" monitor and hooked it up to an old stereo receiver, solely to serve as a music player/digital photo frame - no tv or movies. The monitor is set to 1280x1024 resolution. The screensaver is set to slideshow my photos, and they look fine, with the correct aspect ratio and no cropping. The music plays fine, and the album covers look correct in the music->library->album menu, and the artist photos look correct in the music->library->artists menu. The fanart background for both those menus has the right aspect ratio, but it's cropped at the sides since those photos appear to be 1920x1080.

However, when I play music and go to fullscreen, that same fanart is not cropped, but the aspect ratio changed to fit 1280x1024, so it looks distorted. Ideally, I'd like to display that fanart at the correct aspect ratio with no cropping, even though I know it will be letterboxed. But if that's not possible, displayed at the correct aspect ratio but cropped would look better than the way it looks now. Any hints as to what settings/xml I can change to do this?
Never mind, I tried adding <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio> to the fanart image control in musicvisualisation.xml and it looks ok now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aspect ratio for for fanart0