Helix Alpha - Harmony Remote Mapping Not Working
I am currently running the latest alpha of helix and my Harmony remote has suddenly started behaving oddly. Gotham was working with the Plex remote device, now the back button links to down, several others appear different as well. I checked keymaps between versions and there is no change. Any help would be appreciated!
(2014-11-01, 02:33)dhhuston Wrote: I am currently running the latest alpha of helix and my Harmony remote has suddenly started behaving oddly. Gotham was working with the Plex remote device, now the back button links to down, several others appear different as well. I checked keymaps between versions and there is no change. Any help would be appreciated!

I've also noticed this, will try to post a debug log later today. Interestingly if I run XBMC (18th Oct Nightly) and Kodi (1st Nov Nightly) on my Mac Mini at the same time, and play a video on Kodi, the remote buttons work again, except that every time I press play it takes me back to XBMC :p.
Here's my debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=337688
Same issue here on Yosemite.

The Plex profile using Harmony One remote is completely broken.
iMac, Pioneer Elite PRO 141FD, Denon 4311CI, Synology DS509+, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Prime, Logitech Harmony Home Control, nVIDIA Shield Android TV
Hi guys, just checking if there is any further information you need from me to further investigate this issue? I've tried the latest nightly (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/osx/x8...x86_64.dmg) and the issue still persists.

Thanks & Keep up the good work... despite this issue the nightly release mentioned above appears rock-solid and loads incredibly quickly!

Regards,
Andrew
The testbuild for the XBMCHelper issue in the other thread seemed to fix the Harmony problem for me:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1831956
@cagenut. Thanks. This test build also solves the issue for me as well. Thanks.

@Memphiz - Thanks heaps!! Your efforts are really appreciated!
The test build in the other thread seems to fix it but the issue still persists in the latest Nightly.
iMac, Pioneer Elite PRO 141FD, Denon 4311CI, Synology DS509+, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Prime, Logitech Harmony Home Control, nVIDIA Shield Android TV
Yes because its not merged yet ... still waiting for RM approval (one of our 2 RMs is ill and has fever and feels not like judging atm Wink ).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-11-12, 11:27)Memphiz Wrote: Yes because its not merged yet ... still waiting for RM approval (one of our 2 RMs is ill and has fever and feels not like judging atm Wink ).

Haha.. thank you Memphiz.
Next nightly has it
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I use the MCE remote profile on my Harmony. Works great. 50ish buttons available.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Helix Alpha - Harmony Remote Mapping Not Working0