Hide keypad on TV channem change
HI,
How it is possible to not show the small onscreen keypad when changing a channel with keyboard ?
I use Xmbc Gotham 13.2 with standard Confluence skin and MP TVserver backend.

Thank for your hel.
I don't think that's possible at the moment. Why would you not want some visual feedback when you enter the number?
@negge i would also like to disable it in my copy of confluence, just because i think its uggly and dont match my preference of a nice pvr skin. But otherwise i love confluence Smile
The two most annoying things is
-"buffering" in live tv when changing channels
- the small onscreen keypad when changing a channel with numbers

Can you please tell me what lines to edit to disable it. I already have a renamed copy of Confluence to play with.

@negge never thought about give the popup some love? Maybe just a small window in the corner with just the channel number ? No other tv/stb i´ve seen have a big uggly window right in your face when changing channel Smile
The dialog is big because not everyone has a remote with numbers. You can disable the buffering by setting cacheindvdplayer to false in advancedsettings.xml, look on the wiki for the correct place and syntax.
As Jönke, I think this keypad is uggly, printing only numbers should be better...
Perhaps it is possible with another skin ?
Like I said, it's a necessary evil.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide keypad on TV channem change0