Req Minor additions, loading screen on profile selection
Have loved XBMC from the first day I found it and it just keeps getting better. A couple things that I think would be great minor aditions are.

1. When choosing a profile there is no loading screen or anything. It acts as if it freezes for a second and then it loads the selected profile. A loading indicator of some kind would add to the flow of the system.

2. I am pretty sure it has been requested before but since I am posting anyways, the ability to hide the master profile is something I would like to see and I think others as well.

3. I know there is an addon for this but I think it would be awsome if it were a built in feature - being able to create and edit advancedsettings.xml from within xbmc.

4. This one is a bit of a stretch I think but it would be awesome for setting up new systems. Basically at the moment when setting up a system you would install xbmc, run it once, close it, and copy over sources, mediasources, passwords, advancedsettings, and any profile settings if need be and then start xbmc again to use the new settings.

It would be cool if on the first run of xbmc it asked you if you have settings you would like to load and then asked for a URL of the file containing the information needed for creating the sources, mediasources, passwords, advancedsettings, and profile files and then created them for you and restarted.

Or if somehow the information could be stored in the database so on the first run it asks you if you use a server, you enter the server information and then get the option to load a profile (at which point xbmc will create the sources, mediasources, etc files from information stored in the database)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minor additions, loading screen on profile selection0