• 3(current)
WIP reNox for Helix, renamed Mimic
(2014-11-13, 09:29)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 09:12)Steveb Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 01:15)bryanbrazil Wrote: If I press left to the media menu, it doesn't return focus to the list when pressing right. Haven't been able to fix that yet.

This works for me.

Code:
<control type="button" id="8">
    <description>Settings</description>
    <textwidth>352</textwidth>
    <onup>8</onup>
    <ondown>8</ondown>
    <onright>ClearProperty(MediaMenu,Home)</onright>
    <onright>9000</onright>
    <onleft>noop</onleft>
    <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
    <label>5</label>
</control>

Thanks, that worked perfect!

No probs, great looking skin by the way. A mix of two of my fav's. Going to load Helix in portable and take it for a spin. Smile
Did something change with submenus in latest release? Can no longer access by pressing down.
(2014-11-13, 22:59)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Did something change with submenus in latest release? Can no longer access by pressing down.
Was still working for me last night when I pushed an update. Will check when I get home.
(2014-11-13, 23:07)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 22:59)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Did something change with submenus in latest release? Can no longer access by pressing down.
Was still working for me last night when I pushed an update. Will check when I get home.

Downloaded release again and it's working fine, not sure why it didn't work previously.
Created a new view for songs since I disabled several of the other song views. And skinned the RSS Editor addon.

Widgets are back. I don't normally use them, but in testing I couldn't get the weather widget to work.

I do miss the menu background. Any changes to bring it back?

/edit:
Did a clean install yesterday (OpenELEC 4.95.2 , Kodi 14 beta 2) but next aired is still not working.
(2014-11-15, 20:52)schumi2004 Wrote: I do miss the menu background. Any changes to bring it back?

/edit:
Did a clean install yesterday (OpenELEC 4.95.2 , Kodi 14 beta 2) but next aired is still not working.

I'm running the Kodi nightly from 11/14 on Windows 8.1. No problems with the next aired script here. Have you tried it with other skins?

What do you think about this? This is what it would look like with everything turned on...I don't typically use rss or widgets.

cute minimal style, obrigado!
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
(2014-11-16, 00:01)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-11-15, 20:52)schumi2004 Wrote: I do miss the menu background. Any changes to bring it back?

/edit:

I'm running the Kodi nightly from 11/14 on Windows 8.1. No problems with the next aired script here. Have you tried it with other skins?

What do you think about this? This is what it would look like with everything turned on...I don't typically use rss or widgets.

Not so many skins for Helix that support next aired. I'll test some and try to find some debug info.

Screens look nice btw.

/edit
@bryanbrazil
Can you show me where I could find that next aired info?
I'm using banner wall view and don't see any errors in debug log for next aired addon.
(2014-11-17, 15:41)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2014-11-16, 00:01)bryanbrazil Wrote:

/edit:

Not so many skins for Helix that support next aired. I'll test some and try to find some debug info.

Screens look nice btw.

/edit
@bryanbrazil
Can you show me where I could find that next aired info?
I'm using banner wall view and don't see any errors in debug log for next aired addon.
You'll find next aired info on TV show/episode info screen. There's also the tv guide, as shown below.

Ah okay. I expected it to see it in views instead of info screen.

I'll try if I can manage to move it. Thanks for explaining Wink
Any plans for a vertical home menu option?

Great looking skin!!
Great job on the Aeon/refocus mashup. Working great. but of course one quick question. Is there a way to remove the background opacity when in views like Logo view. So the fanart is fully visible without the colored opacity in the front of it
(2014-11-18, 15:40)Scott00007 Wrote: Any plans for a vertical home menu option?

Great looking skin!!
I tried making a vertical menu, but couldn't get the submenus to act like ones in reFocus. I'm open to any tips that would make a vertical menu a reality.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reNox for Helix, renamed Mimic4