This fudgen' "script failed"
Foul language in the title?

delete or garbage the thread.
Oh come on. It was good for a laugh on a slow Monday morning.Big Grin
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I blame that Ned bloke !! With replies like his, I almost want the OP to continue, just to see what Ned writes next !!!
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Wow, just wow!
(2014-11-03, 20:30)black_eagle Wrote: I blame that Ned bloke !! With replies like his, I almost want the OP to continue, just to see what Ned writes next !!!

All Ned's fault.NodCoolBig Grin
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Flabbergasted how anyone could be posting in such a manner when:
- he uses a piece of software created by people in their own time and is offered for free
- is using unsupported and probably illegal add-ons
- desperately needs help from someone kind enough to answer in his/her spare time

Apart from being probably a spoiled child he has much to learn about how to motivate people to help him. This is clearly the wrong way.
I am still figuring out where the hand/ass thing comes into play. Must be a movie I have missed.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
This fudgen' "script failed"3