Missing all Addons
My Add-ons>Get Addons>XBMC.org Add-Ons is completely empty. Additionally, All Add-ons has almost nothing in it.

How do I restore the repositories please?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Open the context menu on the repo and select "force refresh"
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Awesome, that fixed it. Thank you!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Sad 
It may sound silly but i have installed the addon installer but when i open the program the icons are empty the only one that lets me do anything is search by addon author and that comes up empty i have tried a force refresh uninstall then re install but nothing as changed would some one be as kind as to give me some advice on how to remedy this please much appreciated
(2014-11-16, 14:43)delwashy Wrote: It may sound silly but i have installed the addon installer but when i open the program the icons are empty the only one that lets me do anything is search by addon author and that comes up empty i have tried a force refresh uninstall then re install but nothing as changed would some one be as kind as to give me some advice on how to remedy this please much appreciated

XBMC doesn't have an Add-on Installer. Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki)
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Sad 
I apologise sincerely i'm new to the forum and i should of read the rules before engaging i just assumed that you where part and parcel sorry i wont happen again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing all Addons0