I am not able to put my mac mini to sleep ..
(2014-11-13, 21:23)iorifly Wrote: I am having the same problem again. Detail not installed anything different! Everything as it was before ... Just do not sleep! The light is blinking on and erasing and erasing lighting ... then put back, not off.

Are you sure your bluetooth devices are not waking up your system ? I had the same under mavericks. Could you check the following : Turn off the ability that bluetooth devices can wake the mac mini (for each device). Than report back
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Walt74,
The only device I have is the trackpad .... And I use it to wake up the mac mini with just one click .... If I disable it as I will not wake him for trackpad ...
   Because before it worked Huh?

I closed everything looks restarted the mac mini, let alone open kodi and he went back to sleep ... Smile Smile !!
Yosemite is buggy in that regard for sure.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I've been updating the FAQs today with a list I've been keeping. and I realized I wrote this down but never added it. I haven't had the courage to update my own MBP to 10.10 yet. Is this still an issue?
(2015-01-04, 03:03)Ned Scott Wrote: I've been updating the FAQs today with a list I've been keeping. and I realized I wrote this down but never added it. I haven't had the courage to update my own MBP to 10.10 yet. Is this still an issue?

Ned, it is not an issue with my setup, sleeping and waking like it should.
I am using candelair for IR control. I disabled " wake" from bluetooth devices because it was waking up my system. I am waking / sleeping OSX10.10 with my harmony remote.
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
@NedScott - just add it as a "might be an issue".
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yosemite and my Mac mini mid 2010 do not work properly with sleep wake. This includes plex, rowmote, screen share, etc. After much trouble shooting with an apple tech I know, the problem rests squarely with yosemite and due to its "legacy" hardware, the prospect of it getting fixed is slim to none. Best solution is to revert to Mavericks. Zero issues with Mavericks.
Same issues now happening with me for 5 days in a row. Constant crash of yosemite after wake up, resulting in a chrash screen, reboot or return to login screen. Ill try the 14.1 january 9th test huild. Ill post logs if it happens again.

Update 11-01 : 0900 : so far so good. No chrashes to report

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I am not able to put my mac mini to sleep ..0