Compatible with Kodi
(2014-12-05, 03:09)rossdret Wrote: Question though why is the background in the home screen blank a majority of the time as it cycles through random fan art? Like for 3 minutes at a time.

Hmmm... maybe your fanart isn't scanned properly in the library. Do you have a lot of movies or tv shows without fanart?

I think you have to provide a debug log for this.

(2014-12-05, 03:09)rossdret Wrote: Also i enabled next aired on my tv show view and have logo wall display but dont see next aired information. I do see it on the widget on the home screen though.

Could you try a reset of the script?

Enter System -> Add-ons -> Enabled add-ons -> Program add-ons -> TV Show Next Aired -> Configure (from the top menubar).

Press **Reset all data** and wait for the script to finish reloading the data.

Enter your library again and check if you have the information now.
(2014-12-05, 16:54)Gade Wrote:
(2014-12-05, 03:09)rossdret Wrote: Question though why is the background in the home screen blank a majority of the time as it cycles through random fan art? Like for 3 minutes at a time.

Hmmm... maybe your fanart isn't scanned properly in the library. Do you have a lot of movies or tv shows without fanart?

I think you have to provide a debug log for this.

(2014-12-05, 03:09)rossdret Wrote: Also i enabled next aired on my tv show view and have logo wall display but dont see next aired information. I do see it on the widget on the home screen though.

Could you try a reset of the script?

Enter System -> Add-ons -> Enabled add-ons -> Program add-ons -> TV Show Next Aired -> Configure (from the top menubar).

Press **Reset all data** and wait for the script to finish reloading the data.

Enter your library again and check if you have the information now.

Oh my gosh thank you so much for your help! Kodi w/ rapier skin has been the best addition to date for my setup.

Ok for next aired problem...resetting data did not work. Although I may be confused on how the skin displays next aired information. In TV Show view (logo wall view w/ next aired enabled) is it supposed to display next to the title? Or is the next aired information only available when you click information on the show?

Second problem with the blank fanart at different times (for long period of times) also still exists. I scanned through the debug log and see some errors but don't really know what I am looking at.

Here is my complete log: http://pastebin.com/5W1YRuVJ

Again thank you so much for the assistance!
(2014-12-06, 03:08)rossdret Wrote: Ok for next aired problem...resetting data did not work. Although I may be confused on how the skin displays next aired information. In TV Show view (logo wall view w/ next aired enabled) is it supposed to display next to the title? Or is the next aired information only available when you click information on the show?

The next aired status media flag in the bottom right is available in all views.

The next aired info in the tv show section is only available in these views: List Info, List Info 3, Thumbs Info (poster, clear logo, clear art) and 3D Wrap.
The next aired info in the seasons section is only available in these views: List Info.
The next aired info in the episodes section is only available in these views: List Info 3.

Which views do you use? There's no wall view for tv shows...

(2014-12-06, 03:08)rossdret Wrote: Second problem with the blank fanart at different times (for long period of times) also still exists. I scanned through the debug log and see some errors but don't really know what I am looking at.

I'm pretty convinced it's a texture caching problem. Read about it here.

You can download and run the texture cache utility. Or, if you want, you can backup and delete your Textures.db (most likely Textures13.db) file from your userdata/Database folder and cache all images once again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compatible with Kodi0