• 5(current)
[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]
Great skin update shedrock especially the new feature in showcase but i have the same problem with this as i have with warlions, TvTunes doesn't work in movies, it works in tv shows and oscars though. it's enabled in skin setting and the plugin settings and it also works in movies in my other skins (nox 5, confluence mod, bello etc). Am i missing something in the settings?

Many Thanks
(2014-11-22, 11:41)GoonerUK Wrote: Great skin update shedrock especially the new feature in showcase but i have the same problem with this as i have with warlions, TvTunes doesn't work in movies, it works in tv shows and oscars though. it's enabled in skin setting and the plugin settings and it also works in movies in my other skins (nox 5, confluence mod, bello etc). Am i missing something in the settings?

Many Thanks

If this feature was not in warlion's then it won't be in mine.
(2014-11-21, 22:13)gibxxi Wrote: Got another one for you Shedrock...

When music is playing, in the "Now Playing" section the Audio codec and No. of audio channels are both using the same position (leftmost). Is this by design?

Can you please send me a screenshot of this issue. Sorry, I meant to ask you but forgot. Sad

Shedrock
Will do.
hello,

i just want to ask how did you change the triple panel view in tv series.
i mean, in shednox i got another column with number of episode written in another color, like in the screen below.

is this some mod, can i reply it in a base aeon nox skin?

thank you!

Tried this skin after an update from XBMC 14 Gotham alpha to Kodi 14.0 beta Helix.

Looks great on the first view. But one important thing doesn't work: Live-TV.

In Confluence it works flawless. When I switch to ShedNox and activate the Live-TV menu point, I get only a black screen. Error message:

Code:
14:08:53 T:140682778548096   ERROR: unable to load:/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.shednox/1080i/MyPVRChannels.xml, Line 0
                                            Failed to open file

That's sad, because it's the most important functionality of XBMC to me.

If I rename MyPVR.xml to MyPVRChannels.xml and restart Kodi, I get at least a window "Live TV / All Channels" - but don't get any TV Channels displayed.
@musv - I will look into it.
There have been a lot of changes in the PVR windows for Helix. You should read this: http://kodi.wiki/view/Skin_migration_PVR...ix_release
Windows have changed, and new ones added. So it is vital to update home screen buttons to point at correct windows.

When it comes to my LiveTV mod, I am very short on time, so I cannot help you integrate it. But you can try to use LiveTv content from phil65's new Helix skin here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302
Or perhaps my AeonNox5 helix mod found here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202838
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
hi,
i am trying to get the disc art to work in the info view but i can't get in done. is there some hidden setting or plugin i forgot? or might it be that i am using this skin with a helix version of kodi?

thanks for your help
(2014-12-14, 01:45)cbierwirth Wrote: hi,
i am trying to get the disc art to work in the info view but i can't get in done. is there some hidden setting or plugin i forgot? or might it be that i am using this skin with a helix version of kodi?

thanks for your help

[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]

You need this one:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209412
sorry i really didn't see that thread. thanks so much
so much NOX mods....

i will give this a try
BIG THX for this hard work Big Grin !!!!!!

Donate ?
For the life of me I can't figure out how to get the dvd cases to open without going into movie information and setting each movie on manual and picking the artwork that way. Whenever the movie is set to auto for the cdart, etc then the movie case won't open.
Am I missing something here?
can you provide a screenshot?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, Gotham only) - [UPDATE - Nov. 23.2014]3