• 4(current)
[CLOSED] OneDrive (SkyDrive) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi
(2015-01-09, 20:19)xhead Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 21:02)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 13:27)xhead Wrote: MKV and FLV are working now! thanks Big Grin

But there is still this "cosmetic" thing... Mkv and flv files are still shown as folders besides the file + the parent folders are also shown (Videos & Windows in my case)

fixed:

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.1.6.zip

Thanks. Everythink works great. But there is still a very small issue:
The parent folder is still shown, but apperently only if the folder contains media files like videos or music (didn't test pictures). In folders where I have text files no parent folder is shown.
Can you either post a picture or send me a private message with a link to the picture so I can see what you mean.

With regards to this plugin:

- Photo support is being worked on, it will probably take a few releases to get it perfected. The next release will have working photo support, allowing users to report what changes they want to see in the next release.
- More options such as streaming support (pertaining to video and audio).
- More audio media details
- building STRM (for importing into XBMC)
I mean this here:
ImageImage
And as you can see there is no file extension shown (AVI). Is this behaviour intended? Bcs if I have [ a.avi, a.mp4, a.mkv ] I can't tell which file is the right one.
(2015-01-10, 02:51)xhead Wrote: I mean this here:
ImageImage
And as you can see there is no file extension shown (AVI). Is this behaviour intended? Bcs if I have [ a.avi, a.mp4, a.mkv ] I can't tell which file is the right one.

I understand now. Looking at the returned results from the API, it includes all the directory information for the previous paths that gets the user to this path. Problem is there is nothing indicating this fact -- they appear as if they were folders to navigate into (subfolders of the current folder) Even subfolder = 1. The only conceivable way I can see to ignore them is based on assuming a lot of things, and assuming these things will probably cause some actual forwards to accidentally get caught up in the filter.

I'll try to discover something sensible to fix the issue.

Regarding extensions, if you look on the website, they don't appear either, unless the file is of unrecognized filetype. I could probably add an option to allow for file types to be displayed.
I don't know if it helps, but I noticed there is a Path info (sidebar) when you right click on a file and then on Properties. The Path contains also the filename incl. filetype.
New release.

- Shows extensions
- Testing single photo support (in video mode)
- Thumbnail support

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.2.1.zip
Hello!

I can't make onedrive work anyway =/

I have already tried XBMC 13.2, Kodi 14, your release 0.1.6, 0.2.1, and I always get a script failed error.

The error log is always the same:

14:09:32 T:3004427152 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('WLSSC',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/mnt/xbmc/portable_data/addons/plugin.video.onedrive/default.py", line 325, in <module>
mediaItems = oc.getMediaList(folderName,0)
File "/tmp/mnt/xbmc/portable_data/addons/plugin.video.onedrive/resources/lib/onedrive.py", line 252$
WLSSC = self.authorization.getToken('WLSSC')
File "/tmp/mnt/xbmc/portable_data/addons/plugin.video.onedrive/resources/lib/authorization.py", lin$
return self.auth[name]
KeyError: ('WLSSC',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

I'm running XBMC on a Boxee Box.

Thank you!
(2015-01-24, 21:11)carlosmarchi Wrote: Hello!

I can't make onedrive work anyway =/

I have already tried XBMC 13.2, Kodi 14, your release 0.1.6, 0.2.1, and I always get a script failed error.

The error log is always the same:

14:09:32 T:3004427152 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('WLSSC',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/mnt/xbmc/portable_data/addons/plugin.video.onedrive/default.py", line 325, in <module>
mediaItems = oc.getMediaList(folderName,0)
File "/tmp/mnt/xbmc/portable_data/addons/plugin.video.onedrive/resources/lib/onedrive.py", line 252$
WLSSC = self.authorization.getToken('WLSSC')
File "/tmp/mnt/xbmc/portable_data/addons/plugin.video.onedrive/resources/lib/authorization.py", lin$
return self.auth[name]
KeyError: ('WLSSC',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

I'm running XBMC on a Boxee Box.

Thank you!

Login credentials are probably not correct from auth error shown.
I've created a app password for my MS acc but plug-in don't logged in, this isn't supported and/or how I can see why the plug-in can't login?
Thanks.
(2015-02-07, 16:41)Edwrib Wrote: I've created a app password for my MS acc but plug-in don't logged in, this isn't supported and/or how I can see why the plug-in can't login?
Thanks.

I'll try with an app password and get back to you (tonight).

I'm thinking about adding REST support as well, which uses OAUTH2 (tokens).
Wow!!! This is exactly what I was looking for. I was planning to get a new RBPi and install Kodi on it, and I've just got myself 1TB (soon to be unlimited) of storage, so this could be the ultimate setup to start streaming video from my own Cloud library.

How responsive is OneDrive to streaming video? Are the one drive servers able to stream say a 10GB movie to a home Kodi system without any problem, or does playback tend to be jerky?

Also, is there anyway to automatically download torrented files/videos directly to OnDrive, rather than going via my PC/Mac? It would be great to start a torrent downloading, switch off my machine and, next time I switch it back on, the dl is completed and in my OneDrive... Is this possible?
dmdsoftware,

Have not been following the development of this addon, so if I ask stupid, please tolerate.

Come on. With this addon is already possible to view photos?

could have a screensaver showing the pictures of onedrive ....

I'm saying this because my family photos are all her.
thank you for the great program...

it would be very nice, when you add the "- Creation of STRM files (to support playback from XBMC library or other plugins)" Features...
(2015-02-19, 18:18)Icebergx Wrote: Wow!!! This is exactly what I was looking for. I was planning to get a new RBPi and install Kodi on it, and I've just got myself 1TB (soon to be unlimited) of storage, so this could be the ultimate setup to start streaming video from my own Cloud library.

How responsive is OneDrive to streaming video? Are the one drive servers able to stream say a 10GB movie to a home Kodi system without any problem, or does playback tend to be jerky?

Also, is there anyway to automatically download torrented files/videos directly to OnDrive, rather than going via my PC/Mac? It would be great to start a torrent downloading, switch off my machine and, next time I switch it back on, the dl is completed and in my OneDrive... Is this possible?

I too am a member of the "unlimited" club Smile I've been focused on syncing my google drive content and uploading, etc, rather then actually making use of the playback yet. So far, I've uploaded 2.1 TB. Because of my vested interest in OneDrive, you can expect more focus by me over the upcoming weeks on this plugin.

So far only playback of the original quality over KODI is supported. Like Google Drive, OneDrive has transcoding available, but the streams are not in the ideal format -- they are segments (a keen to AdobeHDS), but they also break down streams into separate audio and video. You would normally feed through this through ffmpeg to combine them into one. I'm not sure if there is a way to feed them through KODI (which uses ffmpeg behind the scenes) to playback while downloading and combining. Thus, this will be one of the later things I look at.

Regarding your last question, it depends how computer sciencey you are Smile My local hard drives are all filled up with data and media. Don't plan on buying anymore. All my new media, acquired legally or otherwise, is downloaded directly to a VPS I've purchased ($15/year). Download is much higher than my home internet, since VPS instances tend to me located in data centers with fast access to the internet. I upload from the VPS (again at a speed 10-20x faster than at home), directly to OneDrive and Google Drive, and then I stream my accounts when I want to view the content. Newsgroups, direct downloads, etc, is typically what I use. Direct downloads could be files on sharing sites, or files/streams directly from NBC/ABC/CBS etc, running something like AdobeHDS.php, wget, curl, etc to capture the media so that I can playback at a later time. Bittorrents are supported on most VPS. There are other services like Hive.IM that have bittorrent support built in. But I download whatever I accumulate on those other services to the VPS to upload to OneDrive and Google Drive. To use VPS, you'd need to be familiar with linux. I used to use a raspberry pi (later replaced by a cubieboard2) at home as my "download/upload" machine that I leave on 24/7. Did the job nicely, with of course the "slowest" point being my home internet. The VPS I essentially treat as a "raspberry pi in the cloud" -- command line linux, 128MB/256MB memory, 1 core, etc -- with the difference being that it's on a backbone to the internet, so I sometime see speeds up to 100MB/s down depending on the source.
(2015-02-23, 22:02)sandronesta Wrote: thank you for the great program...

it would be very nice, when you add the "- Creation of STRM files (to support playback from XBMC library or other plugins)" Features...

Will let you know in this thread when it's available.
Hey Guys!

Excelent work, really love it!

But I need to scrap it to the library. I have no problem on doing the Strm file myself for each movie.

Is there a easy waay to find out the path to put in the strm?

Thanks!!!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] OneDrive (SkyDrive) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi2