• 6(current)
[CLOSED] OneDrive (SkyDrive) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi
Looks pretty good dmdsoftware ! Rofl

An other question as you're not too far Smile.
How is the STRM path working ?

I'm actually not able to select anything else than the first location. If i put nothing like the picture above, the "optional" values seem totally useless.
Am i wrong (again)?
(2015-03-15, 15:48)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 08:23)sandronesta Wrote: I have tested Version 0.1.6 and 0.2.1 and I can't build a stream with right-click on the File.

You showed this option for Hive (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8KR7QBUZA) and this is really a cool feature...

Sorry, I noticed the code is there but disabled. The STRMs that are generated are unique and expire after time, so until STRMs that can be generated that don't expire after some period of time can be generated, the feature will be unavailable.

I will have a look at what work needs to be done to rework the way links are generated, but it involves a lot of rework (hours).

(2015-04-04, 20:59)tehKNi Wrote: Looks pretty good dmdsoftware ! Rofl

An other question as you're not too far Smile.
How is the STRM path working ?

I'm actually not able to select anything else than the first location. If i put nothing like the picture above, the "optional" values seem totally useless.
Am i wrong (again)?

I'll have to have a look. The first path is required, the last two are optional. All STRM files are created in the first one, and copies are filed under TV Shows and Movies.
Great work and I support your work with a donaten. Will you use the new onedrive api in Version 0.3.0?
(2015-04-08, 15:28)sandronesta Wrote: Great work and I support your work with a donaten. Will you use the new onedrive api in Version 0.3.0?
Precisely. I've implemented the new API in a separate module and have been testing it. It involves a server piece of the OAUTH2 that I'm working out the code for. Users can either provide their own OAUTH2 API key or use the one I'm setting up. It'll be ready no later than April 20, but I'm hoping it'll be ready for public testing hopefully by the weekend or early next week.

Thanks for the donation!
I'm back ! Big Grin

I'm gonna be totally unclear on that one, because i don't find any relevant information to give, but am i the only one who have some of the files not appearing in the folders ?

Most of them are, of course... but sometimes, for no apparent reason at all, it does not : though it does appear in the onedrive webpage, that's why i'm a bit confused...

Angry
(2015-03-03, 08:23)sandronesta Wrote: I have tested Version 0.1.6 and 0.2.1 and I can't build a stream with right-click on the File.

You showed this option for Hive (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8KR7QBUZA) and this is really a cool feature...

Sorry, I noticed the code is there but disabled. The STRMs that are generated are unique and expire after time, so until STRMs that can be generated that don't expire after some period of time can be generated, the feature will be unavailable.

I will have a look at what work needs to be done to rework the way links are generated, but it involves a lot of rework (hours).

(2015-04-28, 20:49)tehKNi Wrote: I'm back ! Big Grin

I'm gonna be totally unclear on that one, because i don't find any relevant information to give, but am i the only one who have some of the files not appearing in the folders ?

Most of them are, of course... but sometimes, for no apparent reason at all, it does not : though it does appear in the onedrive webpage, that's why i'm a bit confused...

Angry

They are video files?
Yes sir, They are !

(2015-04-29, 05:02)tehKNi Wrote: Yes sir, They are !

Be sure to install the OneDrive testing version when it is released tomorrow. It will use the OneDrive API and should be more feature rich and work better.
Ok, waiting for it then ;-)
Hey! Did i miss your update?
No stress, i'm just quite impatient Smile

Thanks!

(2015-05-05, 15:24)tehKNi Wrote: Hey! Did i miss your update?
No stress, i'm just quite impatient Smile

Thanks!

I pushed out a OneDrive-testing branch to my testing repository. This will allow you to install a onedrive-testing version.

I just pushed out a stable copy into the branch. Want to make sure that is working before I push out changes.

Installing the repository (automatic updates):
1) download the repository.ddurdle (download from http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...esting.zip)
2) transfer the .zip file to XBMC
3) in Video Add-ons, select Install from .zip; repository should be installed
4) in Video Add-ons, select Get Add-ons, select ddurdle's XBMC Addons, select Video Add-ons, select gdrive
FWIW - I work for Microsoft. If you need any help or need me to put you in contact with the API team, just let me know.

I have a OpenElec install driving my home theater and will be using this awesome add-on to stream my MKVs from OneDrive.

Well done, sir!
Got everything installed with that test repository, cool !
Unfortunately, still got the same problem with the STRM files... some of them not appearing.
(2015-05-07, 19:09)ryanlowdermilk Wrote: FWIW - I work for Microsoft. If you need any help or need me to put you in contact with the API team, just let me know.

I have a OpenElec install driving my home theater and will be using this awesome add-on to stream my MKVs from OneDrive.

Well done, sir!

Thanks for the encouragement.

There will be 2-3 updates to the testing branch each day, but I'll post on this forum when there are "solid" releases, along with what has been enabled in that release.

Anyone can either post here issues, concerns or desired tweaks, or open a github issue where I can track things. Anything big reported here, I'll open an issue in github.
(2015-05-07, 20:52)tehKNi Wrote: Got everything installed with that test repository, cool !
Unfortunately, still got the same problem with the STRM files... some of them not appearing.

I'll let you know when the update you need is in the testing branch. It should auto-update or let you update. In the immediate future (today), there will be some breaks, but I'll prevent them from flowing to the repository. I'll be working on those breaks tonight and push out a new release when things playback properly.

Once the momentum is started, I'm expecting at least 2 releases a day while the features are cranked out.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] OneDrive (SkyDrive) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi2