Release feedreader screensaver
Also, wondering if this has been abandoned or something. I don't see any replies except from other users. Sad
It has not been abandoned, but I do not check these forums often. I will probably respond faster to issues and pull requests posted to github

https://github.com/grinsted/script.scree...feedreader
How to increase the font?
Just what I was looking for... but immediately see at least two quirks, one minor, one major (this running latest July '19 OSMC with default KODI 18.2 skin):

Minor quirk #1 - The time display in the top right corner shows "military time" [24 hour] and there does not seem to be any feedreader setting to change to 12-hour time. Could feedreader not just do a system call to get the current system time/date format default and use that?

Major quirk #2 - The "scrolling" up/down text-only style feeds are impossible to read because it is writing over an already screen-filled KODI background display! On a text-only overlay feed like this, the background [display] needs to be set to black (if using white text) first and then scroll white text over that. Again, if not an outright bug, I see no feedreader option for default background.
When will there be a version on the Matrix Huh?
this used to be my favorite (and only) screensaver, i'd love to see this on matrix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
feedreader screensaver1