Subtitle in EPG for TV Shows
I dont know if this is really the right spot, but i have used 4 different skins now, even the reg standard on Confluence or whatever its called. Why is the subtitle of the TV show not listed in the EPG? In the case of sports, who is playing is stored in the subtitle. So i have multiple "NBA Basketball" in my list, but no idea who is even playing. The recording list shows it properly, but not in the EPG

Is this an addon problem? A skin? XBMC/Kodi?

Cheers!
(2014-11-06, 15:20)wyild1 Wrote: I dont know if this is really the right spot, but i have used 4 different skins now, even the reg standard on Confluence or whatever its called. Why is the subtitle of the TV show not listed in the EPG? In the case of sports, who is playing is stored in the subtitle. So i have multiple "NBA Basketball" in my list, but no idea who is even playing. The recording list shows it properly, but not in the EPG

Cheers!

Skin issue !

Prefer use confluence if you need all features, else choose one other with your needs.
(2014-11-15, 13:01)janbar Wrote:
(2014-11-06, 15:20)wyild1 Wrote: I dont know if this is really the right spot, but i have used 4 different skins now, even the reg standard on Confluence or whatever its called. Why is the subtitle of the TV show not listed in the EPG? In the case of sports, who is playing is stored in the subtitle. So i have multiple "NBA Basketball" in my list, but no idea who is even playing. The recording list shows it properly, but not in the EPG

Cheers!

Skin issue !

Prefer use confluence if you need all features, else choose one other with your needs.

Hi, not a skin issue. In fact there is no field in EPG for subtitle. To resolve it, in my last commit today i concatenate subtitle with original title to make the epg title.
Thanks!! Just updated and it works great!

Appreciate all the effort you have done on this addon
@janbar - this is still an issue for me on version 1.9.25 of the add-on and backend version 0.27 - Is it possible that the fix you mention hasn't filtered into the nightly builds for Mac & Openelec?

I see this in Mythweb listings:

But I see this in EPG (using Confluence):

@puithove , kodi was released and they don't accept update. So you have to compile it from sources of my repo.
Soon i will provide ubuntu packages for Kodi in my ppa.

For openelec , you have to use the guide from xbmc wiki to build the addon from sources.

http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR/Backend/MythTV...FromSource

For Mac and Windows, i will provide tomorrow pre-compiled packages for kodi in my Cloud.

https://www.canneasucre.org/owncloud/pub...4750925043
Thanks janbar - I was already doing my own Openelec builds, easy enough to add this in. Building now.

Downloaded the OSX zip, and see that it looks good there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle in EPG for TV Shows0