User Friendly KODI
Looking for some help guys.

I'm in UK and will soon be ending my subscription with SKY TV. £100pm is just a bit too much for just watching TV,

I am planning on building my own HTPC running what will now be Kodi.

I plan to set-up sickbeard, couch potato etc. I know most of the repositories i need for all the movies/tv shows etc.

My question is what is the best way for me to set Kodi up for the user experience to be as user friendly as possible. My partner and my 8 year old will be using it and I've had a time persuading them to cancel the SKY so want to make sure they can wizz through Kodi with no problems, otherwise my life wont be worth living. I realize it wont be as slick as the SKY EPG but i need it to be easy for both of them (and myself) to navigate without too much fuss.

Also would like to be able to set-up some parental security so my 8 year old cant access stuff he shouldn't be??

Thanks for your help guys.......
Hiya mate, I have just got Kodi installed and in a similar situation as you were!
Did you ever get a reply or did you sort it yourself?
Kodi does not provide content and this forum does not provide support in accessing content that comes from less than official sources. These links will help explain:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Free_content

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
so your going to get rid of sky and install an illegal version of kodi your in the wrong place buddy
on another note phone sky ask for the cancellation department which doesn't exist even though they'll say please hold until we put you thru.

tell them you don't really don't want to loose sky but cant afford it and I bet they'll drop you bill to about 50%

lay in on thick

I now have every channel except the prawn and full unlimited fibre for £49 a month that includes line rental Smile but I have been with them for 10+ years

Just trying to get one less user running those wizards otherwise i'd generally just ignore or insult you Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
User Friendly KODI0