Shutdown Options
Hi M.

I have noticed that if I go to a second profile the shutdown menu doesn't appear when pushing down. Works fine with the master profile.
(2014-11-07, 00:00)logan_x50 Wrote: Hi M.

I have noticed that if I go to a second profile the shutdown menu doesn't appear when pushing down. Works fine with the master profile.

I noticed that too a few days ago... Thought it was my system :-)

Will look into it, seems like the whole shutdownmenu won't open.

The s-key (shortkey for the menu on keyboard) also doesn't work.
Almost if like the user doesn;t have access to the shutdown menu...

Ah, figured it out... apparently this is by design in XBMC.
Extra users have limited rights by default.

You can change this by setting the "master lock" in XBMC preferences.

I've just set it in my setup with a numeric password and after that I specified no restrictions (no locks).

After that the shutdown menu works!
Thank you M. I'll give it a go. never noticed that one before and i thought I knew XBMC pretty well.
(2014-11-08, 16:02)logan_x50 Wrote: Thank you M. I'll give it a go. never noticed that one before and i thought I knew XBMC pretty well.

Me neither, just noticed it a few days ago... Also in default confluence skin the submenu wouldn't open so that made me believe it had something to do with system settings. It think it's an undocumented feature :-)
Hi Marcelveldt

Can you add "Log Off" to the list of Kodi Commands that you can select for submenu tiles?
(2014-11-25, 11:00)logan_x50 Wrote: Hi Marcelveldt

Can you add "Log Off" to the list of Kodi Commands that you can select for submenu tiles?

I've added this to the git version of script.skinshortcuts, which is used by Titan to provide that list (https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts). If you're not comfortable installing the update from git or waiting till it hits the repo, you can use a custom action of System.LogOff
(2014-11-25, 14:00)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-11-25, 11:00)logan_x50 Wrote: Hi Marcelveldt

I've added this to the git version of script.skinshortcuts, which is used by Titan to provide that list (https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts). If you're not comfortable installing the update from git or waiting till it hits the repo, you can use a custom action of System.LogOff
Hi Unfledged, thanks for the addition! Please keep in mind that the "log off" command is only available if the user has enabled the loginscreen.
There's some system-variable to check like system.HasLoginScreen or something.
Good point Smile I've got to get back to work in a minute, so I'll add the relevant condition this evening.
Hi can you add also a "Shutdown Timer" option to power menu? I searched for it but didn't figured out how to do it rather than going to power settings menu...
(2014-11-25, 21:38)Simograndi Wrote: Hi can you add also a "Shutdown Timer" option to power menu? I searched for it but didn't figured out how to do it rather than going to power settings menu...

Added to the skin. Available in next beta update (within an hour available on the beta repo)
Wow that was quick! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shutdown Options0