Solved Compile error
Since a couple of days i cannot compile kodi anymore due to the following error. Anybody an idea? I checked the dependencies given in the readme docs already.

Code:
PeripheralCecAdapter.cpp: In member function ‘void PERIPHERALS::CPeripheralCecAdapter::PushCecKeypress(const cec_keypress&)’:
PeripheralCecAdapter.cpp:865:8: error: ‘CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_TOP_MENU’ was not declared in this scope
   case CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_TOP_MENU:
        ^
PeripheralCecAdapter.cpp:869:8: error: ‘CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_DVD_MENU’ was not declared in this scope
   case CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_DVD_MENU:
        ^
PeripheralCecAdapter.cpp:1070:8: error: ‘CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_NUMBER_ENTRY_MODE’ was not declared in this scope
   case CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_NUMBER_ENTRY_MODE:
        ^
PeripheralCecAdapter.cpp:1071:8: error: ‘CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_NUMBER11’ was not declared in this scope
   case CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_NUMBER11:
        ^
PeripheralCecAdapter.cpp:1072:8: error: ‘CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_NUMBER12’ was not declared in this scope
   case CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_NUMBER12:
        ^
PeripheralCecAdapter.cpp:1073:8: error: ‘CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_SELECT_BROADCAST_TYPE’ was not declared in this scope
   case CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_SELECT_BROADCAST_TYPE:
        ^
PeripheralCecAdapter.cpp:1074:8: error: ‘CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_SELECT_SOUND_PRESENTATION’ was not declared in this scope
   case CEC_USER_CONTROL_CODE_SELECT_SOUND_PRESENTATION:
        ^
PeripheralCecAdapter.cpp: In member function ‘void PERIPHERALS::CPeripheralCecAdapter::SetConfigurationFromSettings()’:
PeripheralCecAdapter.cpp:1291:35: error: ‘CEC_CLIENT_VERSION_2_2_0’ was not declared in this scope
   m_configuration.clientVersion = CEC_CLIENT_VERSION_2_2_0;
update libcec to 2.2.0
your libcec is not uptodate, fix your dependencies.
Edit: Damn 2 seconds slower :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
actually thats a bug. We do not properly check for the correct version
err, so this libversion is newer than what ubuntu unicorn has within its reps?

well, ok.

edit: i added the libcec specific ppa to my reps. should work now i think. Thanks!
i informed opdenkamp about it on the hub..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compile error0