Motherboard Issue
I have an ASRock H67M (B3) LGA 1155 Intel H67 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard in my media server. It has two 6GB/s SATAs and four 3GB/s SATAs. All of a sudden all four of the 3GB/s hard drives aren't spinning up. I don't think it is a hard drive issue or a power issue because when I connect them to one of the 6GB/s SATAs they spin right up. This leads me to believe that it might be the 4 port controller.

When I go into device manager under the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers drop down I see both the 2 port and 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controllers. They both report to the working properly. I have installed the latest chipset for the Intel H67 and this didn't seem to help.

I know this isn't directly related to Kodi, but this forum has a friendly, knowledgeable community so I thought I would try here first. Do you guys have any advice on how to fix this? Can controllers on the motherboard just go bad? The motherboard is going on about three years old. It runs pretty much constantly.

Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Motherboard Issue0