Kodi No Network
Hi

Probably a silly question but I have installed fresh install of Kodi Beta and when I go to install programs on file manager I get a pop up saying unable to connect to server. I looked on system settings and says no network. Can anyone help.

Cheers
look at windows firewall
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Still no connection can u advise what I need to do in the windows fire wall cheers
Mine is like that too after the 13.2 gotham update, I have checked the firewall to allow xbmc through.
(2014-11-11, 00:39)waikit83 Wrote: Mine is like that too after the 13.2 gotham update, I have checked the firewall to allow xbmc through.

Did it work if so would I be possible to help m what I need to do cheers
(2014-11-12, 22:11)matt-l1 Wrote:
(2014-11-11, 00:39)waikit83 Wrote: Mine is like that too after the 13.2 gotham update, I have checked the firewall to allow xbmc through.

Did it work if so would I be possible to help m what I need to do cheers

Hi yes although it says no connection to the server, still works, to enable program through firewall "Start > type in Firewall > Allow a program through firewall > scroll down till you see XBMC is ticked then Ok to save hope this helps.
No navi-x discussion here please...watch out the Forum Rules
(2014-11-13, 00:46)David1977 Wrote: No navi-x discussion here please...watch out the Forum Rules

Thanks! My Bad!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi No Network0