No Clearart
(2014-11-12, 16:26)Glorious1 Wrote: Thank you Tgx. Yes, I've got the clearart downloaded, used Artwork Downloader to import it, and definitely have clearart enabled in skin settings of Black Glass Nova.

And I am getting the clearart showing in Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9, but unfortunately not in Black Glass Nova (and other skins). In BGN, I can see it when I go to a movie's information page, and select Choose Art. There's an entry for clearart and the art is there. But when I play and pause the movie, no joy.

Ok i revised my code and found a bug in clearArt management in during playback. This is now fixed in the latest commit on Github. Regarding clearArt during movie browsing, you should get a screen like this:

with clearArt shown on the right. It should be visible in every view apart from card list view.

Tgx
Thank you! I now see clearart in all viewtypes (I think) except Fanart. Actually I DO see it in Card List view. Strangely, I don't get it when pausing a video or accessing the OSD. But this is a breakthrough.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Clearart0