InfoWall in TV episodes
Back in Aeon Nox 4 there was the option of having the InfoWall view (icons with fan art & plot on the right) for TV episodes. This option seems to be unavailable in Aeon Nox 5 (I am on 5.1.5). Can someone help in getting this view back?

I have tried to edit the MyVideoNav.xml file to no avail. TBH I am a real newbie at this, so I may not be doing it right. I am sure this is just getting some visibility toggle right.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
(2014-11-09, 06:24)eyeofsiva Wrote: Back in Aeon Nox 4 there was the option of having the InfoWall view (icons with fan art & plot on the right) for TV episodes. This option seems to be unavailable in Aeon Nox 5 (I am on 5.1.5). Can someone help in getting this view back?

I have tried to edit the MyVideoNav.xml file to no avail. TBH I am a real newbie at this, so I may not be doing it right. I am sure this is just getting some visibility toggle right.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

It would take more than just changing visibility options to add infowall for TV episodes; a whole new view would have to be created. The episode thumb would replace the fanart. The genre plot, runtime, etc. would have to be replaced by the content relevant to episodes, etc, etc.

It wouldn't be impossible to create, but you can't just change the visibility status of the view.
Okay. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
InfoWall in TV episodes0