• 88(current)
Kyra for Kodi
@meridius another ting that I miss is a icon for trailer
(2015-08-02, 22:38)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius in your last post you forgot to have letters on left side for fast selection (0-9 to Z)

They are there just did not enable the layer

You should see how many layers I have for all the views the psd file is over 200mb now. Lol.
@meridius and if you have icon for sound why not having for video as well? aspect ratio and pixel info (720p / 1080p etc)
(2015-08-02, 22:39)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius another ting that I miss is a icon for trailer

I can add that if Richard can program it.
(2015-08-02, 22:41)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius and if you have icon for sound why not having for video as well? aspect ratio and pixel info (720p / 1080p etc)

Will add that to going to do,so,e better icons if I can not to happy how they look at the moment.
@meridius Smile wonderful!
I also like the idea with "adding badge icons when you add new items to your library"
(2015-08-02, 22:41)meridius Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 22:39)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius another ting that I miss is a icon for trailer

@Richard is that possible and how would that work. Would it play the trailer on the iPad or TV screen

Cheers
(2015-08-03, 08:29)meridius Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 22:41)meridius Wrote:

@Richard is that possible and how would that work. Would it play the trailer on the iPad or TV screen

Cheers

It would be good if it can give you several option. like this

1. Play on kodi and if local trailer is found play that first instead of using Youtube
2. Play local on iPad (this will only be Youtube)
It's possible (it's already in now) to play a youtube trailer on the iPad or on Kodi (via the play menu).

Kodi returns (if found or scanned) a trailer when I retrieve the data. Currently I ignore this and retrieve them from themoviedb.com.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Hi all

just a quick update.

changed the media icons and moved them around and added a youtube trailer button (press once plays on ipad press and hold plays on tv). also cast icon moved to left and added badge icons for new items added which will go away once pressed.

added A to Z down the side to

hope it looks better (@Goliath2000, hope you can see it this time , lol) did you find the problem.

what do you think, please try it on ipad for best results

@meridius it looks very good! Keep up the good work! Smile Just one reflection that I have. Does it need to be a youtube icon? The reason i'm asking is because for some of us if we only have local files, it will never use youtube. Isn't it better to have a generic icon for trailers instead?

Regarding your question, I don't know! When I go back to your previous picture it looks correct now! Very very very strange! I know that I don't have any virus because its a clean system with windows 10 installed for 2 days ago and I ran a full scan also to be completely sure.
No problem will remove the YouTube icon and leave the camera icon for the trailers.
can't wait to try this Smile
@meridius I have one question, have you consider movie-set? If rschiks figures out how to handle movies together with sets then I guess it would be good if you can visualize the set somehow in your view.
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8