Original Project Mayhem for v2.0 XBMC
HarshReality Wrote:No offense, Smokehead is a damn good skinner but his revision has a bit added. If it is to be 2.0 I'd honestly rather the existing skin was modified and no little quirks and bells and whistles were added.
Fact is you can never do it right, theres always somebody who got something to complain. To tell you the truth i thought of making it exactly as it was, but problem with that is that you are gonna miss new/recently added features wich users will not like as they want those nice features to work (why? because PM3 does support it aswell), and besides it looks like PM2 by default all the extra/new stuff (settings,etc) are well hidden and only meant for users who want to customise it.

If you don't like it, then don't use it or feel free to do your own conversions and help the scene a bit Nod , peace
hey smokehead,

do you have a website for your skins or graphical work, such as choke has?

Cause i would be very interested in seeing more of your stuff. Your PDM skin is bloody impressive, and has been the fav of mine for ages.

cheers
Hi all,

I really like PM2 as it's really simple (in fact I've customised it to be even simpler, as I only use Videos, Pictures & Programs). Only thing that bugs me is the background image! I do like MacOSX, but this is a bit much ;-)

I haven't been able to find cvs of PM2 to create a new textures.xpr, anybody would have that lying around somewhere? Have tried to contact Chokemaniac and Smokehead, but haven't had replies as yet.

Thanks a lot
You know that this thread is about PM1 not PM2? Anyway, here is a link that I think you will find useful.

https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/

If you need help with that checkout the 26th page of the PDM thread.
Smokehead Wrote:Fact is you can never do it right, theres always somebody who got something to complain. To tell you the truth i thought of making it exactly as it was, but problem with that is that you are gonna miss new/recently added features wich users will not like as they want those nice features to work (why? because PM3 does support it aswell), and besides it looks like PM2 by default all the extra/new stuff (settings,etc) are well hidden and only meant for users who want to customise it.

If you don't like it, then don't use it or feel free to do your own conversions and help the scene a bit Nod , peace

As I said Smoke, wasnt meant to be insulting or even complaining. There are skinners and there are users and while I and many others have creative aspirations that just isnt enough to do the skinner part of it. Skinners are a very special and talented breed and some of us no matter how we might try just wont reach that level.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Original Project Mayhem for v2.0 XBMC0