Anyway to migrate sources when updating to latest version?
Hi all, sorry if this has been answered before but I have a lot of different sources and I would like to know if there is a file I can overwrite from old version to new version to keep my sources.
Also should I enable XBMC Frodo Tabs under Files and Sources?
Thanks
All sorces are saved in the Ember database. Check your Settings folder: if there a file like "MyVideos#.emm", you can use the database whit all new betas. You have to create a new databse if you have a .emm file without number or with another filename.
(2014-11-11, 10:23)DanCooper Wrote: All sources are saved in the Ember database. Check your Settings folder: if there a file like "MyVideos#.emm", you can use the database whith all new betas. You have to create a new database if you have a .emm file without number or with another filename.
I have not one, but two .emm files in c:\EmberMediaManager BETA\Profiles\Default.
Is this OK?
(2017-08-14, 14:09)pstrg Wrote:
(2014-11-11, 10:23)DanCooper Wrote: All sources are saved in the Ember database. Check your Settings folder: if there a file like "MyVideos#.emm", you can use the database whith all new betas. You have to create a new database if you have a .emm file without number or with another filename.
I have not one, but two .emm files in c:\EmberMediaManager BETA\Profiles\Default.
Is this OK?

Yes. The "Settings" folder exists only in Ember 1.4.7.x and older versions. Since 1.4.8.x all settings are stored in the profiles folders.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyway to migrate sources when updating to latest version?0