xbmc not connected to net
Hi all

This is probably a common question so forgive for me asking I`m a newbie

I have 2 android TV boxes both installed with version 3.0 xbmc but xbmc is not connected to the net on the
Justop 1080P Android 4.2 OS media player. The android itself is connected and all apps work fine. xbmc asks to check network settings I am connected so what am I missing?

My other device is a jelly bean MX dual core A9 dual Mali 400 and xbmc works fine.

Any help much appreciated
having trouble with a new android box xbmc keeps saying check network settings and internet busy some time wait for hours to get a connection
When you configured your wifi router, you must have indicated some place in the setup process how many simultaneous connections are allowed. Check this info to make sure you are allowing for enough simultaneous connections. Refer to your router manual on how to do this.

You can quickly test this by disconnecting one of the devices connected to your wifi network and then try and connect the Android box you are having a problem connecting.

Alternatively, have you tried rebooting your router? If that did not work, how about resetting the router? What about the wifi signal? Is the Android box receiving a good signal?

How about reinstalling XBMC?
yes rebooted and fresh install of xbmc nothing so went and got a cable and did it from the router to the box and it worked for me that way
Hmmmm. Perhaps your box has problems with WIFI. With my last box, I had no picture when viewing some live tv channels. I thought it could be my TV, but it was the box. Contact your box seller for assistance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc not connected to net0