Can't get new label alignment to work
Just bumped the Fusion skin to 5.3.0 GUI and that messed up some things. I read up on the new alignment and from what i understand it should be backwards compatible with the old way of positioning stuff and it seems to be but there is a few labels that just wont center no matter what I do.

Currently it looks like this:
Forget the "partly cloudy" thing I fixed that, but the alignment of the labels in the main menu just wont center no matter what I do, I have tried everything. Here is the code for the label that is inside the <itemlayout> and <focusedlayout> of a WrapList container.

Code:
<control type="label">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>120</posy>
    <width>250</width>
    <height>35</height>
    <font>homemenu2</font>
    <textcolor>cf707070</textcolor>
    <align>center</align>
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
</control>

No matter how i change the align or remove it and play around with all the <top> <centre> tags it just wont center!
What am I doing wrong?
center still works the same, only the control positioning changed inside item/focusedlayout. you only need to adjust the posx tag, that´s all.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Code:
<posx>125</posx>

Also make sure you haven't got <left>n</left> in the defaults.xml for labels.
Hmm thanks for quick replies! So I should really have to tweak the posx tag? I really would like it to just center on 0 no matter what the width is but okay, thanks!

Also real quick, is there like a IRC or a chat for skinners so I can talk to people directly instead of making a forum thread for every thing I just can't figure out?
(2014-11-12, 00:21)frellAn Wrote: Hmm thanks for quick replies! So I should really have to tweak the posx tag? I really would like it to just center on 0 no matter what the width is but okay, thanks!

Also real quick, is there like a IRC or a chat for skinners so I can talk to people directly instead of making a forum thread for every thing I just can't figure out?

(2014-05-24, 15:34)ronie Wrote: 2014-05-23 label alignment change inside containers

for labels inside containers, <left> will now always mean the left side of the control.
previously, for labels that are center or right aligned, left meant the center / right side of the control.

git commit: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/917b...32ec325d60
pull request: 4613 (PR)

Unfortunately there are no skinning engine devs currently active.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get new label alignment to work0