Set artwork not being scanned
Apologies upfront as I'm clearly doing something incorrect but the artwork I have selected using EMM is not being used in XBMC (using most up-to-date versions of both).

I have the settings checked for Check for Fanart, NFO and Poster and the Movie Set Artwork Automator set for Use, NFO, Poster and Fanart. I have provided a path to store the artwork which is in my movie parent folder. I have noticed that whilst the artwork is being saved to that folder, there is no set NFO being created.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? What other info can I supply to help resolve?

TIA
NFO is not yet supported by MSAA and Ember (next Beta will do write NFOs).
You have to set the same artwork folder in MSAA add-on and simply run the it on XBMC.
Cheers Dan. A little something on the way...
Ok not sure what I'm doing wrong now in MSAA. Have enable forced database update and single artwork folder. I left filenames as defaults. removed my entire library, readded and rescanned but still not picking up my set artwork. Any hints?
I'm not shure how forced database update works. I start the addon always manually from addons/program menu.
Dou you have tried that?
Thanks again Dan. Hadn't realised one needed to kick start it manually. I'm assuming the forced database will override what is there previously.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set artwork not being scanned0