Kodi Problems
Since updating to Kodi on my Apple Tv 2, I have been unable to use Netflix or iplayer. Does anyone know a fix.

Also, how do delete the old xbmc icon on the homescreen and finally is there anyway of getting tid of the kodi is starting screen....?

Sorry for the mass of questions. Great software, perhaps I shouldn't have updated so quickly...

Rob
I will buy you a virtual beer if you help me sort out this remote...
apt-get remove org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2

maybe this might already fix netflix (which is a seperate app if i am correct).

iplayer (i guess you mean the addon) needs to be adapted for kodi by the responsible addon developer.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Wow - quick reply Memphiz - thanks. Just to let you know the apple 2 didn't show my resolution correctly the previous version. This is now fixed - which is great.
Didn't work initially - had to use.

mkdir -p /var/cache/apt/archives/partial
apt-get autoclean

Thanks

Rob
(2014-11-12, 18:02)Memphiz Wrote: apt-get remove org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2

maybe this might already fix netflix (which is a seperate app if i am correct).

iplayer (i guess you mean the addon) needs to be adapted for kodi by the responsible addon developer.
Still no netflix - strange.
Are you using an old ios version? Maybe the netflix app is incompatible. (this happened once on atv2 running ios4 or so where netflix simple didn't work anymore because they stopped ios4 support - users had to update their atv2 software to something newer for beeing able to use netflix again). -> google might be able to tell you.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I'm using ios 5.0
don't mix up appletv version and ios version. 5.0 sounds like the appletv version. (hit select in the info screen to get the ios version dispalyed).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Problems0