Bug Individual DVD files imported as separate movies since PR:5343
(2014-11-16, 14:34)takoi Wrote: brucetheloon: I have no idea what you're talking about. None of those line numbers make any sense for current master.

Anyway, hopefully fixed with PR5734. Thanks for reporting!

Same issue with bluray structures, I opened a thread before finding this one, hope the fix solves also problems with bluray directory structure: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208957

I solved temporarily with this in advancedsettings.xml:

PHP Code:
<excludefromscan action="append">
   <
regexp>(?i)[\\/](auxdata|backup|clipinf|playlist|stream|certificate)[\\/]</regexp>
   <
regexp>(?i)movieobject\.bdmv</regexp>
   <
regexp>(?i)VTS_\w+.IFO</regexp>
   <
regexp>(?i)VTS_\w+.VOB</regexp>
</
excludefromscan

Thanks.
(2014-11-16, 14:34)takoi Wrote: brucetheloon: I have no idea what you're talking about. None of those line numbers make any sense for current master.

Anyway, hopefully fixed with PR5734. Thanks for reporting!
Works like a charm! Thank you for fixing this.

For those interested in taking it for a spin: Milhouse's nightly RPi build #1116 has the fix included to try it out.
Can't reproduce that scanner "bug". All my dummy VIDEO_TS stuff imported just fine without that PR. Without having a deeper look at it, I'd assume the VIDEO_TS structure used is invalid or something else bad happened which actually caused the default stacking to fail.

Are your VIDEO_TS and BDMV folders properly stacking down to a single item when the "combine split video items" option is checked in the video, file lists settings?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2014-11-17, 18:39)mkortstiege Wrote: Can't reproduce that scanner "bug". All my dummy VIDEO_TS stuff imported just fine without that PR. Without having a deeper look at it, I'd assume the VIDEO_TS structure used is invalid or something else bad happened which actually caused the default stacking to fail.
Is my folder structure (output of "tree" command, not compiled by hand) listed above really different from the structure that's supposed to work? I've got multiple DVDs all having this structure and I haven't changed it myself.

(2014-11-17, 18:39)mkortstiege Wrote: Are your VIDEO_TS and BDMV folders properly stacking down to a single item when the "combine split video items" option is checked in the video, file lists settings?
I don't have this option checked. Judged by it's description it only applies to non-library views but the problem is the in the library view to begin with.

Other (scanner) settings that might be of influence:
  • Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title: Unchecked
  • Scan recursively: Checked
  • Selected folders contain a single video: Disabled (greyed out)
  • Exclude path from library updates: Unchecked
I know this thread is really outdated but did anyone ever found a solution for this problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Individual DVD files imported as separate movies since PR:53430