• 29(current)
[CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC
(2015-10-19, 14:10)mrTheta Wrote: Hey Ddurdle!
Can we use your cloudsync to fetch magnet links and save to gDrive, aDrive, etc?
Aria2 supports bittorent right?
Cheers!

Cloudsync is only a script/program that allows copying files from one cloud service to another. It is how I keep Google Drive <-> One Drive <-> Amazon Cloud Drive all in sync. And in the case of this thread, how I moved over my Hive files to the other services. It is not a Hive-replacement.

I'm personally involved in a project to create a Hive-type offering. You can send me a PM for more details about getting early access. It won't support Bittorrent in the first release.
Is it possible to do a addon for zbiz.com they have unlimited storage. Thanks
(2015-11-06, 14:28)j_salters Wrote: Is it possible to do a addon for zbiz.com they have unlimited storage. Thanks

I'll look into it.
It seems the new service from the Hive system is Bitba.se

I heard the api's are exactly the same. Could you look into supporting this new system please? It would be a great feature. especially the direct stream resulted in great quality!
(2015-11-25, 12:46)jamiev90 Wrote: It seems the new service from the Hive system is Bitba.se

I heard the api's are exactly the same. Could you look into supporting this new system please? It would be a great feature. especially the direct stream resulted in great quality!

I created an account. It mentions friends, but I can't find any method of adding friends.
(2015-11-25, 12:46)jamiev90 Wrote: It seems the new service from the Hive system is Bitba.se

It's underway
(2015-11-28, 16:19)dmdsoftware Wrote:

It's underway

Hello

Is there no longer any progress to the Bitba.se strategic projections may be to combine the kodi?
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC8