• 26(current)
[CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC
(2015-06-25, 15:08)old_school Wrote: Hi dmdsoftware thanks for this awesome plugin Smile wanted to see if you can help me out am new to using your hive plugin i was trying to follow your video on building STRMs but when i try saving STRMs all i get is two red drives one is my fusion repository and the other is my superrepo repository dictionary no blue folders or any other dictionary

Which device is this? You can also set the path in the plugin settings with the browse button there.
Hi dmdsoftware the device is a pc and am using xbmc gotham 13.2 and the skin am using is Aeon MQ 5 but i was able to set the path in the plugin settings and save my video STRM files and then add to my movie library just like if i had my videos locally awesome plugin Smile Big Grin i wanted to ask you how do i choose quality like normal and 720p because videos are playing @240p also when i add the video STRM files to my movie library i got movie poster and movie info but no video info like if the video file is 720p or 1080p or video format is this normal is there a way to get also this info for videos
(2015-06-25, 16:43)old_school Wrote: Hi dmdsoftware the device is a pc and am using xbmc gotham 13.2 and the skin am using is Aeon MQ 5 but i was able to set the path in the plugin settings and save my video STRM files and then add to my movie library just like if i had my videos locally awesome plugin Smile Big Grin i wanted to ask you how do i choose quality like normal and 720p because videos are playing in @240p also when i add it the video STRM files to my movie library i got movie poster and movie info but no video info like if it 720p or 1080p or video format

Do you have a premium account?
no not yet just started trying out hive yesterday with your plugin
(2015-06-25, 16:52)old_school Wrote: no not yet just started trying out hive yesterday with your plugin

Streaming is only supported with 240p and 'original' with non-premium, but 'original' is limited to to 90KB/s download, so playback would be not practical.

I have PMed you.
Hi need help on how to play videos only in original my videos are only playing @720p and @240p
(2015-06-29, 21:40)old_school Wrote: Hi need help on how to play videos only in original my videos are only playing @720p and @240p

As a Hive premium user you could change this setting in Hive / Add-On Settings / Playback.
After a while when Hive throttled download speed, Is seems now is working good, so I am using Hive again.

@dmdsoftware, are you planing to feature resume points and items watched with STRM?

Thank you for the addon, is very useful
(2015-07-07, 09:35)Vestiaz Wrote: After a while when Hive throttled download speed, Is seems now is working good, so I am using Hive again.

@dmdsoftware, are you planing to feature resume points and items watched with STRM?

Thank you for the addon, is very useful

I'm testing an approach for the "cloud" watched and resume status in the Google Drive plugin, getting the implementation worked out and simplified. Once I'm happy with it, I'll add it to Hive.
(2015-07-07, 09:35)Vestiaz Wrote: After a while when Hive throttled download speed, Is seems now is working good, so I am using Hive again.

My original streams/downloads are still capped. Are you premium?
(2015-07-07, 16:55)dmdsoftware Wrote:

My original streams/downloads are still capped. Are you premium?

Yes, I am
Free accounts are ending and being replaced with 30-day trials.
Hi Durdle!

First of all, thanks again for this addon. Hive is still working fantastic, so with your addon we can have tons of fun.

I have discovered one little issue, i hope you can fix it (if its possible):

When i enter in your addon, i go to one single film, i create the strm for that film, this happens:

As you can see, its perfect. Exactly how i have it on Hive.

However....

If i go to your addon-> i go to films folder, and in the folder, i click to create the strm (for all the videos in that folder), this happens:

As you can see, all the films are with strange characters. I marked in this image the 2 films which i showed you in the first image, to see the difference. This is weird, cause if you do it one by one, is perfect. But if you create the strm of a folder, this happens.

And i have to be renaming every single .strm file, to quit those strange characters. If i dont, Kodi will not scrappe correctly the films.

Hope you understand the problem,
Thanks in advance Smile
(2015-08-11, 19:03)serpao Wrote: Hi Durdle!

First of all, thanks again for this addon. Hive is still working fantastic, so with your addon we can have tons of fun.

I have discovered one little issue, i hope you can fix it (if its possible):

When i enter in your addon, i go to one single film, i create the strm for that film, this happens:

As you can see, its perfect. Exactly how i have it on Hive.

However....

If i go to your addon-> i go to films folder, and in the folder, i click to create the strm (for all the videos in that folder), this happens:

As you can see, all the films are with strange characters. I marked in this image the 2 films which i showed you in the first image, to see the difference. This is weird, cause if you do it one by one, is perfect. But if you create the strm of a folder, this happens.

And i have to be renaming every single .strm file, to quit those strange characters. If i dont, Kodi will not scrappe correctly the films.

Hope you understand the problem,
Thanks in advance Smile

Fixed in 0.4.1:
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.4.1.zip
@dmdsoftware
Thanks a million for the Hive addon. It has become my "go to" addon at home and on the road. Having multiple resolutions available (240p, 360p, 480p, 720p) for videos is very handy. And happy surprise, somehow I am able to view 720p video from Hive even from slow hotel wifi. You rock, dmd.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC8