Recent showing empty for few menu items.
Hi there,

I've created 5 menu's, added the movies to the library, under movies category, and assigned smart playlist to the menus. everythings working great for these three menu's however, other two menu's are documentaries and concert/music video dvds, i can see them in the library, except for i dont see them in the recently added items, they show empty.
I've enabled widgets for all the menus. As i mentioned, i can see them for three menus' but not for these two. pls guide
I changed a few things in the customize menu, such as "replace menu with" assigned the concert menu to concert item on the right, and now i can see the recently added items, including genre etc for the music video/concert menu. however i am not able to see these for the movie playlists, i have a few foreign movies, and i have created smart playlists for each of these languages, and added these to the main menu, and assinged playlists to these menus;. i can see the movie library when i click on each of these menus, however i am not able to see the various sub sections such as genres and actors etc it just shows empty. I have assgined "choose video playlist" in the customize menus replace menu with option.
Sub menus aren't automatically created for smart playlists. You'll either need to create your own manually by assigning 'buttons', or you can clone a sub menu from another heading (movies for example).
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-11-14, 11:05)Samu-rai Wrote: Sub menus aren't automatically created for smart playlists. You'll either need to create your own manually by assigning 'buttons', or you can clone a sub menu from another heading (movies for example).

Perfect it worked. Thanks so much.
You're welcome. Thanks for the Rep.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recent showing empty for few menu items.0