• 16(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
Hi, thanks for all the work you put into the mod. I'm using Kodi stable release for Windows.

I have an issue with the timeline function. When I use the tv-epg in the sub menu it just brings up the channel list instead of the timeline.

I can access the timeline via the smart view top menu in the view options.

But I would really like to use the sub menu.

Any ideas??

Cheers,
atrocity81
Installed Kodi 14.0 and the latest Helix MQ5 skin today.

One thing I noticed is that both Artwork Organizer and CDArt Manager Add-Ons are needed to display fanart background images when on Movies and Music main menu items.

Why are these addons necessary when Artist Slideshow and Artwork Downloader are already installed and handling fanart downloading?

The reason I'm asking is that CDArt Manager is just broken in Kodi and the author isn't responding for upgrades.

I also tried the Mimic Skin from the Kodi repository and it is able to show fanart backgrounds without either of these addons..

All the Music fanart is in /.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.artistslideshow/ArtistSlideshow

All the Movie fanart is in /.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.artwork.downloader/temp/

The only problem I can see is that there is no Aeon MQ5 widget to download all ArtistSlideShow fanart for all artists. It currently only downloads stuff which is being played.
(2014-12-25, 15:43)atrocity81 Wrote: Hi, thanks for all the work you put into the mod. I'm using Kodi stable release for Windows.

I have an issue with the timeline function. When I use the tv-epg in the sub menu it just brings up the channel list instead of the timeline.

Any ideas??

Cheers,
atrocity81
I had the same problem. Re-adding the same submenu items solved the problem. I think upgrading the skin changed something and the old settings weren't properly migrated.
(2014-12-25, 00:31)scott967 Wrote: In the timeline, I made a change from Gotham in that if you go "up" to the first channel in the EPG, going "up" again takes you to the top menu (in Gotham you just wrap around to the bottom of the EPG and there is no way to get to the top menu except by going left/right all the way to end of the timeline, which if you have 10 days of EPG for example, takes forever to scroll).

Thanks for the updated PVRGuide.xml file!

However, how to get back to the old way to navigate?
I was convenient with an "up" to move from the first to the last channel ...

Something else, the RecordPrefs.xml file need to be moded to have correct window working when you add a timer!

Thank you for your job!!!

Julien
I have installed this on Helix RC3 (latest openelec).
It seems the themes are not available and when I try to update or delete and redownload the extrapack, I get update failed.
Love this skin. I have a little issue. I cant seem to enable new views. I know how to do it. I enable qll the views but then when I come back to the section where you can actually switch to a new view I can only select wide.

Anyone else having this issue?
Try this:

(2014-11-30, 22:18)Wanilton Wrote: Change in helix, broken use, after active views, return to home, now return for views mode again, and change work fine with left and right arrows.
Thumbs Up 
Great MOD !
Should be sticky in important threads.
(2014-12-27, 23:17)VanZan Wrote: Try this:

(2014-11-30, 22:18)Wanilton Wrote: Change in helix, broken use, after active views, return to home, now return for views mode again, and change work fine with left and right arrows.

Works. Thx.
Sorry i didn't find my problem in the last 16 pages..

I m using kodi stable on android AND on a windows 8 machine
and i have same issue (because i know i m the only wrong thing) on both machines.

i installed the mod aeon mq skin and the script.skin.info.service-master and the extendedinfo script for
have the set info etc.

I can't see anything about discart and clearart.
I try to start the artwork downloader addon but it has 0 items to download (i have everything on local).

If i try to download it manually (info movie page --> find icons) i can see only poster and fanart.

Is there something i can use or do to make it works?

Thank you for everything
(2014-12-26, 03:04)willemd Wrote:
(2014-12-25, 15:43)atrocity81 Wrote: Hi, thanks for all the work you put into the mod. I'm using Kodi stable release for Windows.

Any ideas??

Cheers,
atrocity81
I had the same problem. Re-adding the same submenu items solved the problem. I think upgrading the skin changed something and the old settings weren't properly migrated.

Thank you, worked just fine Big Grin
(2014-12-22, 02:40)bilalsbz Wrote: is there any way to suspend kodi when the roms are launching with RCB,this issue just happen with some skins and aeon mq5 is one of them ,sorry for my bad english
here is a screenshot explains what i mean
see in the terminal window that kodi doesn't suspend and use a lot of cpu ,please help me if you could because this is the only problem i have with this great skin,.
please help me with that i don't know how to fix it
Hello,

Thanks for your mod, i use in Helix or its just super !
but i have try to install 6.1.4 and it say : "unsatisfied dependency"

i have unistall 6.1.3 and now nothing work Sad impossible to install aeon mq5 helix (i have try in openelec rc2 and rc3) a soluce ?
many thanks
Hi all,

I need your assistance in getting the appropriate flag on the movie poster indicating that there are extras. I am running Kodi 14 Helix, my skin is Aeon MQ5 Helix 6.1.4 and have installed the latest version (1.1.9) of the VideoExtras plugin directly from within Kodi. Have everything left at default, I have created an extras subfolder called "Extras" within each movie's folder, I have confirmed that the plugin works as it should (I can see and play the extras by going into each movie's information menu), but for the life of me, I can't understand what I must do in order to get the extras flag visible on the movie's poster. Can you please tell me if there's something else I should do? What am I missing here?

I initially posted this on the VideoExtras add-in forum section but they informed me that the add-in is working fine with other skins and that I should post my problem on the Aeon MQ5 forum section since this is a skin problem, not an add-in one.
(2014-12-28, 14:29)atrocity81 Wrote:
(2014-12-26, 03:04)willemd Wrote:

Any ideas??

Cheers,
atrocity81

Thank you, worked just fine Big Grin

Hi,
i kind of got the same problem like you two.. If i click on TV now in Main Menu the Channel List appears and no longer the TimeLine. If i choose TV-EPG in the SubMenu of this main menu item, the TimeLine appears but the remote is focused on the Upper Menu (Smart Shortcuts, View Options, TV Channels, Radio Stations) so i have to exit this menu and then im in the EPG. This is kind of circumstantial.. And the main Problem ist that the command on my remote for the EPG doesnt work anymore, i get to the Channel List no matter which key i send to Kodi (also via keyboard).

Short excerpt of my keyboard.xml:
<e>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</e>
<h>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 32,0, 11,0)</h>
<j>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 33,0, 12,0)</j>
<k>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 34,0, 13,0)</k>
<b>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 35,0, 14,0)</b>

The Function "ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)" (EPG) here letter e was mapped to my remote. But regardless which button is pressed and which PVR-Function is called, i get to the Channel-List. Normal Behavior was for example (MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0) = EPG, (MyPVR, 32,0, 11,0) = Channel List, (MyPVR, 33,0, 12,0) = TV Channel Groups etc.

can someone please help me with that?

thx zensbert
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6