• 3(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
Thanks for all the work. Works well. Wanted to let you know about a little issue. The watched icons are too wide now. They look stretched out
fix for lyrics not as neat as the originals i think but will work on them again when i get another moment

http://uploaded.net/file/d7hn7i2t

(2014-11-16, 22:01)asagala Wrote: Thanks for all the work. Works well. Wanted to let you know about a little issue. The watched icons are too wide now. They look stretched out

which view?
Glass List and Wide mode.
(2014-11-16, 23:55)orby Wrote: fix for lyrics not as neat as the originals i think but will work on them again when i get another moment

http://uploaded.net/file/d7hn7i2t

(2014-11-16, 22:01)asagala Wrote: Thanks for all the work. Works well. Wanted to let you know about a little issue. The watched icons are too wide now. They look stretched out

which view?

Wide
Just to let you guys know I am following, when I get a chance I will go through what I can. Meanwhile I was working on getting channel group editor working, which I think is Gotham but never implemented in MQ 5 also I found a problem in Profile settings which I am working on. Will grab Orby's mods too (thanks to all who are helping this). I'm just a user who is interested in learning about the Kodi skinning, and want to get MQ 5 running as best as possible while we wait for Marcus and MQ 6, so please understand if I don't get right on to some of these issues.

scott s.
It's okay! THX for all your efforts! Smile
(2014-11-14, 12:44)scott967 Wrote: This is a new thread for my mods to MQ 5 for Helix. Much of the basic work was done by Orby, and I added mainly stuff for PVR and few things that MQ 5 missed in Gotham. To save me the problem of trying to maintain different code bases without the overhead of starting a GitHub project, I also include my tweaks (aren't too massive), for the most part some changes to the English (US) language file and replacement fonts that include CJK characters (among others). Also a few tweaks having to do with info displayed for Music Videos.

The download is here for what I call ver 6.1.0.

MQ 5 for Helix 6.1.0

I can't guarantee I will be able to fix anything as some stuff is at the limit of my understanding of skinning. My hope is to at least get MQ 5 up and running on Helix while we wait for MQ 6.

I am working on getting the PVR channel group editor dialog working ATM.

scott s.

Hi, thanks for doing this, love this skin. However, I am struggling to install it, when I do an install from zip it says the structure isn't correct, am I installing it wrong?

Many thanks
Simon
Just a wild guess here but I was getting that error for a few things on Helix. I was trying to install them from a samba share though and that was causing the problem. May I suggest you transfer the zip file over to your Kodi machine and try to install from there?

Wild stab in the dark from me because I doubt there's many people who install zips from a smb share......
Thanks for the reply, I was trying to install it from a usb stick plugged in the that actual machine. I will try copying to the disk and see if that works.
(2014-11-17, 05:59)scott967 Wrote: Just to let you guys know I am following, when I get a chance I will go through what I can. Meanwhile I was working on getting channel group editor working, which I think is Gotham but never implemented in MQ 5 also I found a problem in Profile settings which I am working on. Will grab Orby's mods too (thanks to all who are helping this). I'm just a user who is interested in learning about the Kodi skinning, and want to get MQ 5 running as best as possible while we wait for Marcus and MQ 6, so please understand if I don't get right on to some of these issues.

scott s.

scott967 i am using your fantastic skin , many thanks.
i read this post where you mentioned the channel group editor....
i am currently using the dvbviewer backend for live tv where i have multiple satellites and had noticed that there was no way to change to the different satellite groups (28.2 east to 19.2 east etc)
is this what you mean when you talk about the channel group editor?
(2014-11-15, 23:11)VanZan Wrote: I don't have extended info installed. The info missing from "Right List" is simply the titles of the movies. They're blank....you still see the fanart and cover and disc art....just no movie titles!

Fixed for 6.1.1

scott s.
will look at the other views mentioned tomorrow night shouldn't be to difficult to correct i hope
(2014-11-14, 17:56)cyberman Wrote: Found a bug:

While adding videos to the library I added my password protected SMB share. But the "enter username/password" windows didn't pop up, it was invisible. So I switched to Confluence, entered the login manually and switched back.

Fixed for 6.1.1 Found a problem with the zorder drawing of Locksettings window, but not sure what is going on with some of the zorder stuff in the original MQ 5.

scott s.
(2014-11-17, 11:51)KLSsandman Wrote:
(2014-11-14, 12:44)scott967 Wrote: This is a new thread for my mods to MQ 5 for Helix. Much of the basic work was done by Orby, and I added mainly stuff for PVR and few things that MQ 5 missed in Gotham. To save me the problem of trying to maintain different code bases without the overhead of starting a GitHub project, I also include my tweaks (aren't too massive), for the most part some changes to the English (US) language file and replacement fonts that include CJK characters (among others). Also a few tweaks having to do with info displayed for Music Videos.

MQ 5 for Helix 6.1.0

I can't guarantee I will be able to fix anything as some stuff is at the limit of my understanding of skinning. My hope is to at least get MQ 5 up and running on Helix while we wait for MQ 6.

scott s.

Hi, thanks for doing this, love this skin. However, I am struggling to install it, when I do an install from zip it says the structure isn't correct, am I installing it wrong?

Many thanks
Simon

You have to unzip the Aeon_MQ5_Mode_Helix_6.1.0.zip file, then you will find the zip file to install within Kodi.
(2014-11-18, 10:16)kyungrak Wrote:
(2014-11-17, 11:51)KLSsandman Wrote:

MQ 5 for Helix 6.1.0

scott s.

Many thanks
Simon

You have to unzip the Aeon_MQ5_Mode_Helix_6.1.0.zip file, then you will find the zip file to install within Kodi.

TOP MAN!!! That did it, thank you Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6