• 37(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
(2015-02-26, 01:20)pauly3069 Wrote: Hi all.... just wondering about a quick question if you guys don't mind
I notice lots of people have their collections or sets mixed in with their All movies... I was wondering how this is done?
I have extended info and skin service script installed and can view my sets if I go to the movies sub-menu and hit sets but want it integrated in my all movies view like I see others have
wondering if someone could explain how this is done?

Thanks in advance

Go to 'Settings>Library>Check - Group Movies in Sets'. Check here if you still have issues http://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets
Hey everybody!

Just wondering if someone could help me out or point me in the direction of a guide on how to get EPG genre colors working... I'm using nextpvr and mc2xml to generate my epg. I have found some threads through google but they all seem to be old and didn't work for me.

Thanks!!

**EDIT -- I'm also looking for a way to disable the mini EPG mode while watching a show and just default to the full screen one.

**EDIT #2 -- Found this guide worked for me ... took 2 tries... haha.. wasn't careful enough... better to copy and paste than try and type it out.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=175642
(2015-02-24, 21:23)Knook Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 19:07)kuldan Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 12:47)Knook Wrote: Hey Guys,

First of all, thank you for all the work on this, love this skin!
Running 6.1.6 on Openelec 5.0.2. Helix 14.1 (on a ASUS Chrombox) and haven't found a flaw yet.

Still, there is a thing I want to change: Change the main action of shutdown to suspend. But don't see this option anywhere in the settings.
Did I miss this option, would be great if someone can point out how I can change this!

That is actually a KODI Option, not a Skin option..I can't remember the exact menu, I presume it is somewhere in the system area of Settings...

Yes it is, found it /facepalm

System, power saving, shutdown function.

Cheers!

By default, the main menu has the action "shutdown". What this actually does is determined by powermanagement (in guisettings) settings/system/power saving/ shutdown function. Right now the label on the main menu won't change when/if you change this (6 possibilities on a spin control). Alternative, you can go to customize main menu and substitute one of the power options for the default. You have the option of shutdown (default per settings), quit (exits Kodi), turn off (system power down), restart (system reboot), suspend (system to S3 or S1 sleep state per BIOS), hibernate (system to S4 hibernate state), or timer (run the shutdown timer then system power down).

scott s.
Hi,

Can I just ask, has anyone who's been having the issue with widgets not populating made any progress?

I've actually rolled back to 6.1.5 and still have the issue. Really strange

Thanks
I think I found a bug in the library view. It looks like the country of the last selected movie set is added to whatever movie you are selecting next.
Below are schreenshots to show what is happening:

When browsing through the movie library, everything is fine up to the first movie set:

The movie set itself also is fine:

But then, (and it doesn't matter if I go to the next movie or back to the previous one), things become weird:

The "UK" part is added to every movie. If I browse to another movie set witch has "USA" as country, all the movies I browse after that get "USA added instead.

Has anyone seen this before?
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Would it be possible to get an icon for Opus-encoded audio?

https://www.opus-codec.org/
(2015-02-27, 01:23)PH-SYM Wrote: I think I found a bug in the library view. It looks like the country of the last selected movie set is added to whatever movie you are selecting next.

The "UK" part is added to every movie. If I browse to another movie set witch has "USA" as country, all the movies I browse after that get "USA added instead.

OK So you have settings/video/library "group movies in sets" I guess. I can repeat this so should be a quick fix.

scott s.
(2015-02-27, 11:29)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 01:23)PH-SYM Wrote: I think I found a bug in the library view. It looks like the country of the last selected movie set is added to whatever movie you are selecting next.

OK So you have settings/video/library "group movies in sets" I guess. I can repeat this so should be a quick fix.

It looks like a bug in script.skin.info.service. I was able to patch Utils.py in that addon and that fixes it. I have posted to the author's thread and hopefully he agrees or has alternative fix. There should be the same problem in "Studios".

scott s.
Thanks Scott for looking into this. I have indeed "group movies in sets" switched on. I hadn't noticed that the same thing happens with "Studios". As you can see in the screenshots that is indeed the case. Hopefully it is an easy patch and the author is willing to fix it.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
How can I add the 1080p fanart for Weather and have it change depending on the forecast?

I was not able to add it anymore
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
@m.savazzi, you need extrapack mq5, after go to settings, customize main menu item (enter), in weather item, look in center where you see North Hemisphere press enter, change to South Hemisphere, one enter more change for show images based on condicional weather.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hey
First of all thank you very much for your effort.
I have two questions:
- "Use global visualization" (or however it is called in English) doesn't work here. Doesn't it work at all or is it a problem affecting only me?

- Is it possible possible to set the lyrics overlay to manual? I don't want them that often and in most time they are just annoying.

Regards

edit: ok, found the option to set lyrics to manual in cu lcr plugin settings. But how can I enable them now? Big Grin
Is there a mapped button in keyboard.xml?
I can't get it to unzip, I've re download numerous times & it says its damaged
(2015-02-28, 16:11)horstepipe Wrote: Hey
First of all thank you very much for your effort.
I have two questions:
- "Use global visualization" (or however it is called in English) doesn't work here. Doesn't it work at all or is it a problem affecting only me?

- Is it possible possible to set the lyrics overlay to manual? I don't want them that often and in most time they are just annoying.

Regards

edit: ok, found the option to set lyrics to manual in cu lcr plugin settings. But how can I enable them now? Big Grin
Is there a mapped button in keyboard.xml?

I don't use visualizations normally, so can you explain the expected behavior (what settings yo have and what you want to see).

For lyrics. Edit the system keymap (or create your own in your userdata so you bind a key in the "global" keymap to Skin.ToggleSetting(nolyrics_on)

for example

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<keymap>
    <global>
        <keyboard>
            <F4>Skin.ToggleSetting(nolyrics_on)</F4>
        </keyboard>
    </global>    
</keymap>

causes the F4 key to turn the lyrics on and off with each press.

scott s.
I've done my mod with the studio logo before title.
here for everyone: http://1drv.ms/1DFm99Y

if you can check I've not done a mess Smile

Also I would love to have the Title position (and size) change if there is the logo image available or not, is it possible? can you help me?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6