• 56(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
(2015-05-21, 10:39)Samu-rai Wrote: What platform are you running?

Sorry, I did reply but it has vanished! Openelec 5.0.8 Kodi 14.2. Thanks.
Thank you very much for looking into this. I will check and see what I come up with.

Edit: So I did what you suggested Scot and it made some of the buttons visible. It shows rewind, forward, stop, play, next track, previous track, repeat, random.

Will need to look at the code and see what else is missing. Perhaps create new icons since they weren't in the lyrics media folder.

Thanks for your help again.
To edit my font.xml I started to use notepad++ I see option on it to encode to ANSI .. I did that and saved it and placed in 720 folder still get on and off issues with ?0? what is the way to format the font file correctly? Notepad++ autosets to UTF-8 without BOM thank you for help..
(2015-05-21, 23:49)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-05-19, 10:17)spot01 Wrote: Thanks for the reply
it would look much slicker if this could be done
where would I find this the service-master to d/l, not sure if I have it at home but certainly don't have it on my work install of Kodi

You have to download and install it:
https://github.com/phil65/script.skin.info.service

I have updated the first post to make it clear how to do this.

scott s.

cheers
Hi, I have never tried to skin, but I am willing to learn and pull through it. I have some programming skills, in c and bash...

So, as a complete skinning noob, do you think it is somehow possible for me to port the wall view from mq5 to aeon shednox?
I really like the view with 12 posters showing and after 3 seconds the movie information is showing.

Unfortunately the wall view in Nox 4 is a not even close to this one.

Would appreciate input from a skilled skinner :-)
(2015-05-22, 02:37)lovetheshirt Wrote:

The easiest way to do it then is to download the skin files and extract on your computer.

Edit the file you need to and then FTP them over to your OE device (addons/skin.aeonmq5/720p).
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hi. I have helix 14.2 and added respository as stated. and I see nothing to install from zip file. I double checked the source I entered and it is correct. am I missing something?
I am using Amazon Fire TV as my platform.
(2015-05-22, 13:13)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2015-05-22, 02:37)lovetheshirt Wrote:

The easiest way to do it then is to download the skin files and extract on your computer.

Edit the file you need to and then FTP them over to your OE device (addons/skin.aeonmq5/720p).

Thanks. Much appreciated.
Hi,

I got a problem since ive upgraded to KODI 14.2.

In my Movielist, i got many Movie-Sets.

Since decades im using Movie Set Artwork Automator. Now, on first visit i see all Sets correct in the List. After clicking one Set and return to main Movie-List. The Movies no more as a set in my list (they are as individual movies in the main list).

How can that be?
(2015-05-24, 13:26)Fexel Wrote: Hi,

Since decades im using Movie Set Artwork Automator. Now, on first visit i see all Sets correct in the List. After clicking one Set and return to main Movie-List. The Movies no more as a set in my list (they are as individual movies in the main list).

How can that be?

It's a known bug in kodi 14.2
(2015-05-24, 16:07)chriskeens Wrote:
(2015-05-24, 13:26)Fexel Wrote: Hi,

How can that be?

It's a known bug in kodi 14.2

Oh, i didnt knew. Thanks for Info. Sad to btw Sad
(2015-05-22, 05:29)yabel Wrote: To edit my font.xml I started to use notepad++ I see option on it to encode to ANSI .. I did that and saved it and placed in 720 folder still get on and off issues with ?0? what is the way to format the font file correctly? Notepad++ autosets to UTF-8 without BOM thank you for help..

I've done some reading. I think the "best practices" is to
1. place the following line as the first one in the xml file:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

2. Encode the file as UTF-8 without BOM.

3. Use Unix-style line endings (LF).

but I'm not ready to say that is a "must".

scott s.
Can anyone tell me how you create custom widgets or how to access the widget menu?
What I ended up doing was start with a clean build and replace folders with backs. I took the new font.xml and made changes I wanted and issue was gone. I guess something was wrong that I couldnt track down so better to back up and punt. All working well now. Thank you So much for all the time you take to keep the skin alive and updated. Cheers
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6