• 60(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
(2015-06-22, 04:53)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-06-21, 12:07)oliroe Wrote: Hi

Love your work by the way

There's a problem with the sub menus for Live Tv, both the Live-TV Recordings button and Live-TV Timer take you to the TV channels screen. Any chance this could be fixed?

I think you are using carry-over menus from the original Gotham ver of MQ5 6.02. Try going to customize main menu, remove those submenus and then re-add them using the UI.

scott s.
Hi

Afraid this didn't work. How can you uninstall completely and start again?

Tried uninstalling through Kodi but it keeps all your settings etc.
Try settings, skin settings, restore settings, show button for reset skin turn on

enter in reset skin

or

Remove guisettings.xml file in userdata folder (you lose all skin and kodi settings). When reopen Kodi, file is recreate by default values.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-06-22, 20:49)Wanilton Wrote: Try settings, skin settings, restore settings, show button for reset skin turn on

enter in reset skin

or

Remove guisettings.xml file in userdata folder (you lose all skin and kodi settings). When reopen Kodi, file is recreate by default values.
First option did the trick, many thanks for your help
Never mind. I figured it out.
If someone can help me I'd be greatly appreciated. I followed the instruction on how to install this skin, but I don't know what I am doing wrong because a lot of stuff is not working as intended. This is my procedure on what I did:

I completely uninstall my kodi and reinstall it with kodi14.2 helix then installed the aeon MQ5 helix repository. After the skin installation is complete, I also installed service.skin.info.service, service.skin.widget, and script.movie.setart using the same procedure from installing from zip.

After adding all my movies to the library, I ran the program Artwork Downloader, Movie Set Artwork Downloader, and Toolbox script.

These are some of the problem I am getting after doing all that: The Movie Set/Collections poster is black, and the recently added/random/in progress widget does not work.

can someone tell me what I did wrong, or list of other addons that I am missing. Thank you.
hi i am trying to use this skin , i have download repo and installed scripts can you please advise on what to do next is there a video guide on how to use this skin , we have loaded on the skin but when we click on kodi 14.2 helix it wont open up thanks
I have kodi installed through OSMC on a raspberry pi 2. I have the Aeon MQ helix mod installed and everything works great. I cant seem to get the extra pack to complete it's download. So, I am forced to use the standard theme. I enabled FTP and installed the extra pack folder to a location and pointed to that path under the "my skin" toggle. It shows the images in preview, but when I am at the main menu they do not work.

Any way to get other themes to work?

love this skin so much!!!
check the userdata folder, if the /userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack folder is empty then you have to manually unzip the extrapack into that directory, here is the file: https://mod-skin.googlecode.com/svn/trun...rapack.zip
Is it possible to get the pause menu during playback in this skin to look like it does in the Confluence skin? I really like the easy handling there compared to a large row with red icons in Aeon MQ5. Easy access to subtitles, language and so on, and it looks nicer.

I want it like this:

http://s132.photobucket.com/user/KroZpOz...1.png.html
(2015-06-24, 07:59)sofand Wrote: check the userdata folder, if the /userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack folder is empty then you have to manually unzip the extrapack into that directory, here is the file: https://mod-skin.googlecode.com/svn/trun...rapack.zip

Where is the user data folder on pi with osmc/kodi.

I've seen a few in lib and usr/lib/kodi does anyone know what the correct path would be?
http://kodi.wiki/view/userdata
(2015-06-23, 13:58)lklhoa Wrote: If someone can help me I'd be greatly appreciated. I followed the instruction on how to install this skin, but I don't know what I am doing wrong because a lot of stuff is not working as intended. This is my procedure on what I did:

I completely uninstall my kodi and reinstall it with kodi14.2 helix then installed the aeon MQ5 helix repository. After the skin installation is complete, I also installed service.skin.info.service, service.skin.widget, and script.movie.setart using the same procedure from installing from zip.

After adding all my movies to the library, I ran the program Artwork Downloader, Movie Set Artwork Downloader, and Toolbox script.

These are some of the problem I am getting after doing all that: The Movie Set/Collections poster is black, and the recently added/random/in progress widget does not work.

can someone tell me what I did wrong, or list of other addons that I am missing. Thank you.

Need a debug log Log_file (wiki)

scott s.
(2015-06-23, 18:32)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am trying to use this skin , i have download repo and installed scripts can you please advise on what to do next is there a video guide on how to use this skin , we have loaded on the skin but when we click on kodi 14.2 helix it wont open up thanks

Need a debug log Log_file (wiki)

scott s.
Wondering if anyone would be able to help me on this. I recently switched to this skin but for whatever reason when I run certain emulators (Jnes to be exact) I get massive slowdown, but as soon as I close Kodi it runs fine. I tried switching between a few different skins and this one seems to be the only one giving me a hard time.

I was looking at trying to close Kodi upon launching the emulator (I use advanced launcher) and relaunching Kodi when I exit the emulator but don't know how to go about it. I know Rom Collection Browser has a Solo Mode option which essentially does this but I don't want to use that program.

Any help would be appreciated!
incremental skip steps like ... press once +30, press twice +60, press 3 times + 300 etc

Can this be done?
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6