• 64(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
Hi all. After having to re-install Kodi from the start, my Artwork Downloader seems not to be working properly anymore. Previously after installing AEON MQ5, I got all the Logos/Clearart and Disc Arts downloaded automatically for all the Movies and TV Shows in my collection. Now this doesn't happen anymore and I don't know what I am doing wrong...

In order to get the Disc Art and Logo/Clearart, I have to do the following:
- For each Movie / TV Show
- Select the Movie
- Click on "C" (context menu)
- Click on "Get Logo/Clearart GUI Mode"
- Select the favourite Disc Art or Logo

So it's a manual process that needs to be done for each movie.

Is there a way to do it once and for all for all movies in my collection? I tried to remove the Movie Source and re-add it, selecting Themoviedb as a scraper, but it didn't work.

Thanks!
(2015-07-26, 21:39)Nukles Wrote: Hi all. After having to re-install Kodi from the start, my Artwork Downloader seems not to be working properly anymore. Previously after installing AEON MQ5, I got all the Logos/Clearart and Disc Arts downloaded automatically for all the Movies and TV Shows in my collection. Now this doesn't happen anymore and I don't know what I am doing wrong...

In order to get the Disc Art and Logo/Clearart, I have to do the following:
- For each Movie / TV Show
- Select the Movie
- Click on "C" (context menu)
- Click on "Get Logo/Clearart GUI Mode"
- Select the favourite Disc Art or Logo

So it's a manual process that needs to be done for each movie.

Is there a way to do it once and for all for all movies in my collection? I tried to remove the Movie Source and re-add it, selecting Themoviedb as a scraper, but it didn't work.

Thanks!

In any movies viewmode, go to top menu. In the "collection/change view" pull down menu, select Get Logo/Clearart - auto mode. This will cause AD to get all art (per AD settings) for movies. you can do the same in TV Shows and Concerts (movie videos).

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2015-07-24, 01:36)leejk Wrote: I apologize... I must be loosing it. The submenu is a custom one I created and forgot that I did. It's actually a video playlist I created that lists random music videos. The issue is that after the first video finishes, playback stops, and the list is reset back to the normal concert list view, which is alphabetical. Ideally I'd want it to keep playing the videos in the random list. Is this a skin or Kodi issue?

thx

I have to admit, something goes on between the ordering setting in a smart playlist and how the order is set in a specific MQ5 viewmode. I probably need to look at that some to better understand it.

scott s.
(2015-07-25, 23:36)GrimGriefer Wrote: Hi folks,
Only just finding this excellent version of MQ5 so thanks for your efforts as it's easily my favorite skin and was disappointed to see it not included in the skins options.
I've set up a new Helix 14.2 install plus installed the Helixmod straight away and everything is working very well apart from one thing. When I scan in my media files they are added into the movie and tv sections as normal. When I try to customise the menu and select Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts nothing happens, I just end up with a black screen. I have verified the downloads are working with the Artwork Organizer as that completes as normal and I can find the pictures in the Userdata\Thumbnails folders.
Any help with understanding what might be the cause would be much appreciated as I have tried reinstalling Kodi but always get the same issue.
Thanks.

I think the collection fanarts needs artwork organizer to store images to its default folders. That should be userdata\addon_data\script.artworkorganizer\MovieFanart\ (or TVShowFanart, MusicVideoFanart, ArtistFanart).

scott s.
Deleted.
I have now created a 6.1.12 branch on my github:
https://github.com/scott967/Aeon_MQ5_Mod...mod-6.1.12
which is a back-port of changes made for Isengard. These files can be copied and replaced in a current helixmod install, or via add-on manager install from zip (after downloading zip from github). After some testing I expect to publish this via my Kodi repo.

scott s.
If I use the search function from the sub menu of Movies where is the search actually looking and is there any way of amending the search locations, similar question using the search from the drop down "collection/change view"
(2015-10-09, 10:37)spot01 Wrote: If I use the search function from the sub menu of Movies where is the search actually looking and is there any way of amending the search locations, similar question using the search from the drop down "collection/change view"

The submenu item "search" runs the add-on script.globalsearch. Help for this can be found here:
global search

The top menu "search" is the Kodi search function. It searches the video database when in a video library view, or the music database when in a music library view.

scott s.
Not sure on wether or not this has been asked but how can I alter the DISC ART position, in the POSTER VIEW?

The discs are spinning BELOW the poster of the movie which makes no sense, i want to make them spin on top of the poster.
Anyone else having problems with cinema experience? I use it a lot to play a few trailers before a movie but it just crashes kodi, and i have to ctrl/alt/del to kill the process.

Im using 15.1 isengard kodi and 6.1.9 helix MQ5.
(2015-10-10, 19:57)djhifi Wrote: Not sure on wether or not this has been asked but how can I alter the DISC ART position, in the POSTER VIEW?

The discs are spinning BELOW the poster of the movie which makes no sense, i want to make them spin on top of the poster.

You're right that the disc below doesn't really work. You can open the skin file 720p\ ViewsPoster.xml in a text editor and look for <!-- CDART VIDEO -->. In that section you see the image control for $INFO[ListItem.Art(discart)]. The y (vertical) position is set as
Code:
<posy>365</posy>
Simply adjust that for example try
Code:
<posy>10</posy>

scott s.
I posted this over in the script thread, but thought I'd ask here as well in case anybody else has gone through this. I'm hoping somebody can help me get this working. Using Aeon MQ5 on Kodi Helix 14.2. I've tried this on 2 separate machines (1 windows and 1 openelec) and my movie set info is still blank.

1- downloaded as zip from the link on page 1
2- installed via "install from zip"
3- verified package is located in addons folder
4- verified startup.xml contains <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.info.service)">RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>
5- rebooted kodi several times
6- tried renaming script.skin.info.service-master to script.skin.info.service still nothing
7- tried running the addon through programs and does nothing
8- tried switching skins to Aeon MQ6 and set info is still blank
9- tried using DaemonToPlugin version
10- refreshed all info for movies by changing content to none then back to movies

I'm really not sure what I'm missing here and I think I've tried just about everything at this point.
Any tips?
Sorry if this has been already asked - I've tried looking through the thread but could not find my answer;

How can I turn off main menus so they don't display, eg Concerts, Live TV, Radio etc??

Thanks - Pottsy
(2015-10-26, 16:42)Pottsy Wrote: Sorry if this has been already asked - I've tried looking through the thread but could not find my answer;

How can I turn off main menus so they don't display, eg Concerts, Live TV, Radio etc??

Thanks - Pottsy

Go to settings / skin setting / - then over on the right scroll down to customize main menu then turn off what you don't want to show.
I just updated to Kodi 15.2 and I have installed MQ5 6.1.9 version.The scrolling (left-right) at the starting menu is lagging a lot.The movement breaks and the fps drop at 15.Back on Kodi 14.2 everything was smooth.I have win 8.1.Any fix please?
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6