[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Nukles Offline
Hi all. After having to re-install Kodi from the start, my Artwork Downloader seems not to be working properly anymore. Previously after installing AEON MQ5, I got all the Logos/Clearart and Disc Arts downloaded automatically for all the Movies and TV Shows in my collection. Now this doesn't happen anymore and I don't know what I am doing wrong...

In order to get the Disc Art and Logo/Clearart, I have to do the following:
- For each Movie / TV Show
- Select the Movie
- Click on "C" (context menu)
- Click on "Get Logo/Clearart GUI Mode"
- Select the favourite Disc Art or Logo

So it's a manual process that needs to be done for each movie.

Is there a way to do it once and for all for all movies in my collection? I tried to remove the Movie Source and re-add it, selecting Themoviedb as a scraper, but it didn't work.

Thanks!
find quote
scott967 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-07-26 21:39)Nukles Wrote:  Hi all. After having to re-install Kodi from the start, my Artwork Downloader seems not to be working properly anymore. Previously after installing AEON MQ5, I got all the Logos/Clearart and Disc Arts downloaded automatically for all the Movies and TV Shows in my collection. Now this doesn't happen anymore and I don't know what I am doing wrong...

In order to get the Disc Art and Logo/Clearart, I have to do the following:
- For each Movie / TV Show
- Select the Movie
- Click on "C" (context menu)
- Click on "Get Logo/Clearart GUI Mode"
- Select the favourite Disc Art or Logo

So it's a manual process that needs to be done for each movie.

Is there a way to do it once and for all for all movies in my collection? I tried to remove the Movie Source and re-add it, selecting Themoviedb as a scraper, but it didn't work.

Thanks!

In any movies viewmode, go to top menu. In the "collection/change view" pull down menu, select Get Logo/Clearart - auto mode. This will cause AD to get all art (per AD settings) for movies. you can do the same in TV Shows and Concerts (movie videos).

scott s.
find quote
scott967 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-07-24 01:36)leejk Wrote:  I apologize... I must be loosing it. The submenu is a custom one I created and forgot that I did. It's actually a video playlist I created that lists random music videos. The issue is that after the first video finishes, playback stops, and the list is reset back to the normal concert list view, which is alphabetical. Ideally I'd want it to keep playing the videos in the random list. Is this a skin or Kodi issue?

thx

I have to admit, something goes on between the ordering setting in a smart playlist and how the order is set in a specific MQ5 viewmode. I probably need to look at that some to better understand it.

scott s.
find quote
scott967 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-07-25 23:36)GrimGriefer Wrote:  Hi folks,
Only just finding this excellent version of MQ5 so thanks for your efforts as it's easily my favorite skin and was disappointed to see it not included in the skins options.
I've set up a new Helix 14.2 install plus installed the Helixmod straight away and everything is working very well apart from one thing. When I scan in my media files they are added into the movie and tv sections as normal. When I try to customise the menu and select Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts nothing happens, I just end up with a black screen. I have verified the downloads are working with the Artwork Organizer as that completes as normal and I can find the pictures in the Userdata\Thumbnails folders.
Any help with understanding what might be the cause would be much appreciated as I have tried reinstalling Kodi but always get the same issue.
Thanks.

I think the collection fanarts needs artwork organizer to store images to its default folders. That should be userdata\addon_data\script.artworkorganizer\MovieFanart\ (or TVShowFanart, MusicVideoFanart, ArtistFanart).

scott s.
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-29 03:57 by scott967.)
find quote