Android Share profile setup
I have xbmc on 3 devices at home. All of them has different setup with different addons. Is it possible to share a profile setup on all 3 devices?
Or what should I do to have same setup on all of them? If I add something new on one of them then the other 2 are out of date.

Thanks.
There's no easy way to do it right now, but when it comes to things like add-ons, skins, etc, what you could do is use something like rsync or a form of dropbox sync with the XBMC/Kodi settings folder, but probably just the add-on folder, as you don't want to mix the hardware settings for different devices. I'm not really sure how to set that up on Android, but I've heard of people doing it and it sounded fairly painless.
Thanks Ned. I will try to find this. Or if someone already knows how. Please share here.
also in need of this , if anyone can help out here?

I'm a total newbie here and apologize if this has been covered before

Tried looking up how to share my current setup on my android box with my friends android boxes, had to manually log in to each box and change out the Mashup settings for each box. Would love to know how to share my updated setup to each box and keep them updated on a daily basis so any changes made on my machine will automatically replicate to the other android boxes automatically -

looked into the mysql method and that does not do it for me as i do not want to stream what I am currently watching to the other boxes I just need to be able to auto update the remote boxes easily and save valuable time in the future. I currently look after about 10 android boxes for family & friends and so far not found a decent way to keep all the boxes up to date -

any help greatly appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Share profile setup1